Corsair Community

Macro Help

T1359

Here's the issue:

I have a macro built into the sniper button on my M65 RGB that I use @ work. I use it to refresh webpages as I'm always monitoring data. There's one particular website that doesn't like to be refreshed in this way (page returns blank). I've found that re-typing part of the URL in the address bar and hitting enter will bring the page up properly.

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

knowing that I can type part of the URL and hit Return I've built a quick keystroke macro on my K95 RGB (Tab [highlights URL], type part of URL, then return). I would like to assign this macro to work when two buttons are pressed.

Ex. CTRL + Sniper Button (since this refreshes all other pages I've gotten into the habit of using it)

Is there a way to assign a macro to fire only when a button combo is pressed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
knowing that I can type part of the URL and hit Return I've built a quick keystroke macro on my K95 RGB (Tab [highlights URL], type part of URL, then return). I would like to assign this macro to work when two buttons are pressed.

Just so you know, CTRL+L is a 'focus address bar' shortcut in Firefox, Chrome and IE - so it may be worth using that instead of Tab, since there are a number of scenarios where Tab may not highlight/focus what you want.

Good luck, hope you work it out :)

Archived