Corsair Community

CMZ4GX3M2A2000C10 Problem! and giving blue screen in games

mailsonlima

Hello, I installed my vengeance corsairs 2000MHz XMP and put them to work at most, had to put the timings in 10-10-10-27-110-15-8-8-8

left them this way and turned and ran pc apparently normal, but when I opened and played battlefield 3 for a few minutes happened blue screen and restarted. I tried several times.

I do not know what else to do! please help me!

There is a couple of things to try....Set the DIMM voltage to 1.65v and set QPI voltage to 1.4v with the correct timings for 2000mhz. If the system is still unstable at those settings you can try backing the frequency down to 1866mhz and use the same timings as you would 2000mhz.

2000mhz is a large overclock for any CPU. It may be that your individual CPU just wont overclock that high. the I-7 950's and the I'5's do not have the strongest memory controllers and most struggle with speeds above 1600mhz.

There is a couple of things to try....Set the DIMM voltage to 1.65v and set QPI voltage to 1.4v with the correct timings for 2000mhz. If the system is still unstable at those settings you can try backing the frequency down to 1866mhz and use the same timings as you would 2000mhz.

2000mhz is a large overclock for any CPU. It may be that your individual CPU just wont overclock that high. the I-7 950's and the I'5's do not have the strongest memory controllers and most struggle with speeds above 1600mhz.

I'll try. but my VTT only goes up to 1.345 v because after that is red. And the PLL should move? he is in default 1.800 v

I spend all my voltages

CPU vcore - 1.39 v

CPU CTT - 1.346 v

CPU PLL - 1.800 v

HCP - 1,050 v

DRAM Volt - 1.65 v (I just put but not yet tested)

and timings are posted to those above. these timings I posted, correct?

I'll try. but my VTT only goes up to 1.345 v because after that is red. And the PLL should move? he is in default 1.800 v

I spend all my voltages

CPU vcore - 1.39 v

CPU CTT - 1.346 v

CPU PLL - 1.800 v

HCP - 1,050 v

DRAM Volt - 1.65 v (I just put but not yet tested)

The timings are the ones I posted the above. these timings are correct?

if I put in 1860mhz as I leave timigs and voltages?

Thats fine you can try 1.35. You will also have to realize that when you are overclocking voltages may not be in the "normal " range. So running them in the "red" is normal.

Set VTT to 1.35 DRAM Volt to 1.65 and everything else on auto.

these timings I posted, correct?

Yes, this is corect.

Thats fine you can try 1.35. You will also have to realize that when you are overclocking voltages may not be in the "normal " range. So running them in the "red" is normal.

Set VTT to 1.35 DRAM Volt to 1.65 and everything else on auto.

Yes, this is corect.

coloquei o VTT em 1,35 e VDRAM em 1,65v e nao funcionou.

entam coloquei o VTT 1,45 e o VDRAM em 1,65 e funcionou.

mas a temperatura da placa mae ficou em torno de 41/42 em full load

e tive perda de desempenho(testei no game por 15 minutos). =/

achu que essas temps nao sao muito boas, ate pq minha MB e uma

MSI e tem temperaturas normalmente bem baixas

o que acha que devo fazer nesse caso?

ja trabalhei com esse processador a 4.0 antes com memorias kingstone

1333 e nao tive nenhum problema.

already worked with this processor to 4.0 before with memories and ********

1333 and I had no problem.

This is because as you overclock your memory, you will have to sacrifice CPU overclock.

AT 1333mhz there is not much strain on the CPU's memory controller.

Your modules are rated at 2000mhz without an overclock. So you need to weigh the pros and cons of both overclocks and decide which one is more important to you. You can have a decent CPU overclock and lower memory, or the other way around, but not both without huge amounts of voltage and heat.

You basically have only one more option and that is to reduce the memory to 1600mhz or back your CPU overclock down in hopes you can gain stability at 1866mhz.

entam coloquei o VTT 1,45 e o VDRAM em 1,65 e funcionou.

I wouldn't put the VTT any higher than 1.45v. thats about maxed out as far as you would safely want to go.

Archived