Corsair Community

MM1000 not working?

Supremebeing

Hello! So yesterday I received my new MM1000 Qi charging mousepad along with dark core rbg se, but after plugging the MM1000 into my pc the light indicator in the left corner of the pad is not lighting up and I'm not being able to charge my dark core via the wireless charging zone. However, when I plug dark core directly to MM1000 via USB, it does charge and work properly. Any advice why the leds wont light up and how I could get the MM1000 work would be greatly appreciated.

• Corsair Employee
Double check to make sure both USB cables are plugged into your PC, preferably a USB 3.0 port for both. Try changing USB ports on the back of your motherboard as well. When placing the Dark Core SE on the Qi spot, the logo on the mouse should be in the middle.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Double check to make sure both USB cables are plugged into your PC, preferably a USB 3.0 port for both. Try changing USB ports on the back of your motherboard as well. When placing the Dark Core SE on the Qi spot, the logo on the mouse should be in the middle.

Srsly? The offer for help is, did you make sure it is plugged in? I ham having the same exact problem with same exact product. Have tried every single USB port including making sure my keyboard works in all said USB ports. All are USB 3.0. USB pass-through works but no RGB and no wireless charging. The most expensive USB extending cable that I've ever seen. Any help from anyone how they fixed it or do you have to return it?