Corsair Community

Corsair one Freezes intermittently.

deg

Since I received my corsair one in january 2018 it freezes at random occasions. Initially IO thought it was a software / driver issue. But it can occur at anmy given time, with any given software running. Sometimes I go a week without it occuring, sometimnes it occurs 3 times within 15 minutes. Which makes online gaming embarrasing.

When the pc freezes the only thing I can do is disable the corsair with the power button.

I have contacted corsair support for this and have goine back and forth on this. Uninstalling all virus scanners, performing all required diagnostics, etc..

The final suggestion was to reset the entire PC. Which I haven't doen so far because that seems like the default answer. 'I have no idea what is going on, so lets try that' A lot for work for me and low probablity that it will resolve anyhting. Because it doesn't seem like a software issue to me.

I'm hoping that it is not defect hardware related and that there is someone out there who knows of a possible bios setting that could cause this? I know I'm clutching at straws here ;)

But any suggestions are welcome.

System specs:

CORSAIR ONE PRO Compact Gaming PC

Intel Core i7-7700K,

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti,

32GB DDR4-2400

480GB SSD

2TB HDD (EU)

• Corsair Employee
Since I received my corsair one in january 2018 it freezes at random occasions. Initially IO thought it was a software / driver issue. But it can occur at anmy given time, with any given software running. Sometimes I go a week without it occuring, sometimnes it occurs 3 times within 15 minutes. Which makes online gaming embarrasing.

When the pc freezes the only thing I can do is disable the corsair with the power button.

I have contacted corsair support for this and have goine back and forth on this. Uninstalling all virus scanners, performing all required diagnostics, etc..

The final suggestion was to reset the entire PC. Which I haven't doen so far because that seems like the default answer. 'I have no idea what is going on, so lets try that' A lot for work for me and low probablity that it will resolve anyhting. Because it doesn't seem like a software issue to me.

I'm hoping that it is not defect hardware related and that there is someone out there who knows of a possible bios setting that could cause this? I know I'm clutching at straws here ;)

But any suggestions are welcome.

System specs:

CORSAIR ONE PRO Compact Gaming PC

Intel Core i7-7700K,

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti,

32GB DDR4-2400

480GB SSD

2TB HDD (EU)

I'm sorry to hear that, can you PM me the SN for this unit? In the meantime, you should also create a ticket on our support site so we can get the RMA process started.

Would just like to point out that i have the exact same pc as him and the exact same problem when playing big games like ark fortnite battlefield call of duty i get a black screen or the screen gets covered in pixels and then it restarts i have tried factory resetting and updating to latest drivers 3 times and it still keeps doing it.

My Ticket number is #736459

Ps photos attached to the ticket aswell.

Thanks (:

Archived