Corsair Community

Can you use different Profile for Keyboard and Headset Stand?

fahad1337

I just bought a ST100 RGB Headset stand and im trying to use a different profile on it then the one on my keyboard but whenever i change one the other changes to. Is this intended? If its possible, how do i change profile for one to be different then other?

A profile applies it settings to all devices, but you also can set each device individually. If you are only using one profile, change the lighting on the ST to be what you want. The only time this does not apply is with "Instant Lighting" Options. Even lighting link effects can be disabled (hidden) on one device and/or covered up with another effect.

that would only happen if they are using "lighting link"

did you see that anywhere? if so try a different effect and definitely give the guides a quick read through in the sticky here on the users icue sub forum towards the top

The two ways this can happen are:

1. You changed the profile, which is global for all devices and settings

2. You used a 'lighting link' effect, which synchronises between devices

You should be able to just change the lighting on the stand to any of the regular effects without it affecting anything else

When you add a linked effect it adds it to all devices, and changing it on one changes on all the others too

b7fzp5tm1q.jpg

Okay I see what ur saying. So this would work if I just used standalone lighting effects but this isn’t possible if I downloaded 2 different icue profiles and wanted one on keyboard and another on RGB headset stand. Is that correct?