Corsair Community

LL Fan Speed Control Question

bose789

Hello, I just put together a new system in a Corsair 280x RGB. I have two LL case fans for front intake. I have the power wired to fan headers on the mother board, and the RGB control wired to the Commander Pro that came with the case. I can control all of the RGB lighting in icue, but I cannot control fan speed. Am I missing something?

First, the 280x comes with a Lighting Node Pro (NoPro), not a Commander Pro (CoPro).

And you cannot control fan speeds when they are connected to the motherboard header. They'd need to be connected to an iCue-enabled device such as the Commander Pro or one of the coolers.

First, the 280x comes with a Lighting Node Pro (NoPro), not a Commander Pro (CoPro).

And you cannot control fan speeds when they are connected to the motherboard header. They'd need to be connected to an iCue-enabled device such as the Commander Pro or one of the coolers.

Sorry, yes the Lighting Node Pro. That makes since. Thank you.

When you say one of the coolers, can you elaborate? I have a H115i Pro. Can the fans be added to that? I am able to control the reservoir fan speeds in Icue.

Thank you for your help.

Archived