Corsair Community

1-Up (You guys like pixel-art?)

Name: 1-Up

Description: I wanted to try re-creating game sprites using my K70 RGB (more experimental than actual profile), using http://i.imgur.com/mYflNNj.jpg as a reference I planned out each step prior to starting. Each 'pixel' has its own lighting effect that times the rotation of colours, etc to create the image.

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Attachment:

1Up.prf

That is sick son!

That's pretty friggin' awesome right there!

Thanks Guys! :greengrin

I want to convert this for the K95, but I have a feeling it would take an eternity. It'll be nice when LUA is finally available... and when I learn how to script with LUA.

It shouldn't be too difficult, each of the lighting effects is labeled after the key its attached too. Example: '1Up A', '1Up Z', '1Up Space', etc.

The rest of the keyboard is just a solid colour (depends on how hard it is to re-map the keys though).

Not working for me for some reason...

Do you have a K70? If not there's some compatibility issues at work here.

In any case, each of the lighting effects should've still been loaded. Each one is labeled with '1 Up' as the prefix followed by the key name/letter/number (eg. '1 Up A'). So you should have it all, it'll just be a bit of DIY :sigh!:

Yeah its the K70. None of the files show up as "1 UP ##" however. It keeps asking me to update the files or rename them. Odd.

Deleted all the light settings and its working fine now. Awesome work!

Well, I've got no idea what happened then :sigh!:

Glad its working for you now though! :greengrin

Name: 1-Up

Description: I wanted to try re-creating game sprites using my K70 RGB (more experimental than actual profile), using http://i.imgur.com/mYflNNj.jpg as a reference I planned out each step prior to starting. Each 'pixel' has its own lighting effect that times the rotation of colours, etc to create the image.

Video:

Attachment:

I import the profile and all that comes up is 1 lighting setting on blue. i have a k70 and ive never had this problem before. any ideas?

I import the profile and all that comes up is 1 lighting setting on blue. i have a k70 and ive never had this problem before. any ideas?

^^ The same happens to me. I wiped all my profiles/actions/lightings but It still did the same thing. K70.

Is this in the editor or on the actual keyboard?

On the keyboard. It loads the color and that's it.

Just curious. I may be doing something wrong, but i've done the same with alot of profiles that worked. So I'm not sure.

This is going to suck, but I have no idea how to fix that. Sorry mate.

Archived