Corsair Community

H110i bug on iCue software

Stermeister

Hello Corsair Community,

So today i came across a problem with my iCue software.

I updated to version 3.6.109.After the update a problem appeared and another 4 fans and another pump appeared on my h110i settings.

*I don't have any other fans connected to the h110i, i only have the 2 fans that came with the hydro cooler and the cooler it self.

I don't mind that but i mind the fact that the 2nd fan is not running the speed of the selected profile which should be 550-600 rpm while idle, instead it's running at 1250-1300 on idle.

Picture: https://ibb.co/b0cuy9

Which makes it really disturbing and annoying for no reason.

Im running my 8600k at 4.7ghz at 1.225volts.

*I also updated to this version after 2 months of not updating

Thank you for your time

EDIT:Even in fixed rpm's the 2nd fan stays above 1000 rpm

Oh, that's just not right. You appear to have a bunch of false readings on there.

I would export your profiles (so you don't lose custom fan curves) and delete all of iCue's settings by exiting iCue, stopping the service and deleting everything from %AppData%\Corsair\CUE. Then restart the service and iCue and import your profile back.

I have the same issue with my h110i . A second pump will appear and my fan#2 will run att maximum rpm. Issue is resolved when restarting the service but will happen again within a few hours. The problem occurs with both icue and link but only started happening after i tried icue for the first time a few months ago.

And it also only seems to happen when im running any custom settings and not when im running corsairs default quiet, balanced or extreme. I have tried uninstalling both link and icue but i never cleaned out the folders from appdata so i im going to try that and see if that resolves the issue.

Archived