Corsair Community

Void Pro or HS70 ?

Dicehunter

So which actually has the better sound ? I currently own the wireless Void Pro but really don't like the mic on it that is not detachable so that's a huge selling point for the wireless HS70, But is the sound better, The same or less ?

According to this, the sound and the mic is better on the HS70.

I don't know if i would put all my money on two reviews though. I like to wait a bit for multiple ears instead of just one set.

https://www.kitguru.net/peripherals/dominic-moass/corsair-hs70-wireless-headset-review/

And this:

@11:28

I for one love the sound of the Void. Don't know why. Tried several steelseries headsets, even had a cooler master sirus real 5.1 audio (4 speakers in each ear). And i still prefer the Void.

I broke my original non-pro void SE set, by getting angry. And recently bought a new one though. Still the best headset to my ears. Plus my ears never start to hurt with these, like they do with any of the more tightly gripping headsets.

• Corsair Employee

"Better" sounding is very subjective as everyone's preference of sound taste is different. The two headsets have been optimized in design and sound for two different crowds with Void Pro catering to gamers/esports, while HS70 more towards casuals. In either case, you can adjust the sound table with the EQ in CUE/iCUE to better suit your preference.

If you're looking to see which better suits your preference, visiting a retail store with them on display is the best suggestion.

"Better" sounding is very subjective as everyone's preference of sound taste is different. The two headsets have been optimized in design and sound for two different crowds with Void Pro catering to gamers/esports, while HS70 more towards casuals. In either case, you can adjust the sound table with the EQ in CUE/iCUE to better suit your preference.

If you're looking to see which better suits your preference, visiting a retail store with them on display is the best suggestion.

Well going from what a friend of mine has told me today, He works at one of the UK's biggest computer e-tailers, The Void Pro and HS70 sound nearly identical and he has far better hearing than me, He's also an audiophile, Spends ludicrous amounts every year on audio so I trust his word, So I'll save my money and wait for something else.

Although I would love for Corsair to come out with a bass heavy headset, I know we can turn up the bass in CUE but it sounds awful, The drivers just aren't made for it.

Archived