Corsair Community

Void wireless RGB SE Problem

Savage030

I just bought this a few days ago and also picked up the ST100 base. Issue is the sound output is horrible, I turn sound to full and in game I cant hear nothing hardly. I tried today to use my corded headset and its fine nice full volume. Tried everything I can think of, set them to default and all that.

Using the cue software which didn't change anything with it on or off.

Not that happy with corsair customer support either, tried calling them and first they wanted to rma them until I told them I got them from a ebay store then it was your screwed we don't deal with ebay purchases. Sad...

Little more info,

Seems this issue is on 1 game cause I can go into others and have good sound and even say playing a audio file in windows is ok to. Why this game will have good sound with wired headset vs wireless is beyond me..

One other thing I had read reviews before buying and they all said if you lift the mic up it mutes it? Mine does not do this. This is the yellow se version.

• Corsair Employee
Little more info,

One other thing I had read reviews before buying and they all said if you lift the mic up it mutes it? Mine does not do this. This is the yellow se version.

This feature is only only on the Void Pro. Do you have the Void Pro Wireless SE or the Void Wireless SE? You can easily identify the Pro version by the mic boom. It doesn't have any colored rib sections like the previous Void.

• Corsair Employee
Mine is not the pro, has the rib sections you mentioned. Is mine a older or newer one?

Any thoughts on the first issue?

Yes, you have the older model without the mic boom mute feature.

Because the issue is only occurring in one application, I would go over all the sound settings for that title and make some adjustments. Which application is it that you're having issues?

Archived