Corsair Community

Replacement Void Pro Earpads ?

Dicehunter

I own both the Void and Void Pro, I managed to get some official Void *non Pro* earpads from a friend, So I can carry on using the Voids while the original earpads are being cleaned.

I use my Voids *non Pro* mainly while I'm on my stationary bike every single day so I can watch films or listen to music while I do my cardio as they really do offer amazing sound, So I clean the earpads carefully and fairly frequently.

My main question is, Why are the Void Pro earpads not replaceable ? I tried taking them off and it seems like they are a permanent fixture which seems a little odd considering your previous version had removable earpads.

I only use my Void Pro's for gaming, My standard Voids are literally purely for my stationary bike, Now I'm a fairly clean person but muck and grime will build up naturally over time on the Void Pro's earpads that no amount of wiping with a damp cloth will get rid of no matter how clean you are, It's a bit odd making these non replaceable, It's not like you couldn't sell them on your online store.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Dicehunter,

The Void Pro earpads are removed the same way as the original Void headsets. The material did change so that might be why is seems harder. In regards to replacement, unfortunately we do not sell them separately but if you go to our support website and create a ticket we can help you out by sending a pair.

Archived