Corsair Community

H150i and iCUE fan speed

Rushpowr

Hello im new here on the forum. I have the Corsair 150i cooler and really happy with it. I just wonder im running fans at balanced mode, and the fans running at 350-370 ish rpm in Idle, if i put them at extreme mode they running at around 700-750. Pump is running normal in extreme at 2800rpm. I just wonder isnt 350rpm kinda low at balanced mode in iCUE kinda low for the 3 fans, since my old h100i v2 ren about 550 in balanced. I have connected it on AIO header with the cable from pump to usb on mobo, that is a Asus Maximus X hero z370. I just still think fans are spinning at 350rpm in balanced is kinda low.

It's not. The fans have a pretty low minimum speed, lower than the fans on the H100i V2.

What you haven't included in here is the coolant temperature. The fan curves are based on the coolant temp. If your coolant temp is 28C, they really don't need to run that fast, do they? Nope.

Putting them on the AIO_HEADER gets you absolutely, positively no benefit. This cooler isn't powered from the header. And you lose a CPU Fan warning in the event of complete pump failure.

Yeah was thinking about that also, just needed to be sure. Yeah. Yeah i know about the aio connector, so i have set it on pc shutdown in icue if pump stop working so it auto shutdown if the pump was going out. Well thanx for reply anyways :)

Archived