Corsair Community

Hide/Show Graphs

AlexIvo

Just a quick question I couldn't find the answer to anywhere else.

For all other components pinned to the Dashboard, I have the option to hide or show the monitoring graphs associated with fan speed, coolant temperatures etc.

However, for all of the fans connected to my ComPro, this option is just not available (at least in the options next to the Dashboard widget), and the graphs are enabled by default.

See here: https://i.imgur.com/0hgMzpC.png

Have I missed an option somewhere, or are the graphs for ComPro devices not able to be toggled?

Cheers.

The show/hide graphs option is available for a device as whole, but not the individual graphs once you pull them out into their own box. It is presumed if you do that, you actually want to see it. You would need to delete all the extracted C-Pro components, then delete the C--Pro from the dashboard, then re-add it from the system drop down menu. That will put everything back in the original Command Pro "box". Of course, the show/hide will apply to all of them, not individual elements.

The show/hide graphs option is available for a device as whole, but not the individual graphs once you pull them out into their own box. It is presumed if you do that, you actually want to see it. You would need to delete all the extracted C-Pro components, then delete the C--Pro from the dashboard, then re-add it from the system drop down menu. That will put everything back in the original Command Pro "box". Of course, the show/hide will apply to all of them, not individual elements.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Much appreciated.

Archived