Corsair Community

Seeking OSX Users

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use a Corsair K95 on my mac and would love to test any new software. Please PM me!

I've been struggling with the third-party CKB and CKB-next drivers since the launch of Sierra, and am currently using the keyboard without any RGB effects.

• Corsair Employee
Hi all, I am beyond surprised at the number of interested people and now am experiencing a huge backlog. Please give me sometime to get your PM's (in the order they're received) as this has been definitely beyond my expectations.

PM sent. Avid macOS user with real Apple hardware and experience in software customer service & testing. K70 RGB LUX. Have used ckb previously but stopped using it when the developer stopped updating it and it stopped working with 10.12.

Hello Corsair James,

Glad to hear you have a MacOS project, well I have time on my hands and live local to Fremont, CA grew up there. Now in Pleasanton, CA

A MacPro 2010 3.33GHZ 6-Core that MultiBoots MacOS 10.9.5, 10.11.x, 10.12, Win 7-10 Plus VMs Parallels, VMWare and VirtualBox. Also Linux boxes too.

Plus have several computer types and kinda fed up with Apple's doughy peripherals. Only have a K95 RGB (CH-9000221-NA) right now.

I am here to help, let me know.

-bearflag7 aka: Barry

Hi James,

So, I've been running/testing the software you sent.

Already e-mailed you some feedback.

Any idea when we can expect some updates? Is there a "rough" roadmap, so we know what to expect. And perhaps more important, what not to expect?

Some area's you'd like us to focus on while testing etc.?

Greetz.

Archived