Corsair Community

someone help

Bandagios

You need keystroke not key press

as you noted, the first part says DEPRESS MOUSE 1 and then wait a bit (59 ms) and then RELEASE MOUSE 1

you want click mouse 1, wait a smidge and then repeat (no second action in the list). Arguably, you might want a mouse move in there as well to antirecoil a couple px downwards depending on what game ie CSGO, rainbow etc

That said, this is cheating and why people don't play pc fps games online (unless they are cool and they play AFPS like Reflex - just my 2 cents :bigeyes::sunglasse:).

I found that if you create the line of code:

Left mouse button press

pause execution for 59 ms.

left mouse button release

and having (Action trigger) - While pressed

with (Action repeat) - Repeat Constantly

with a (Repeat delay) - Constant 0ms

Will cause what ever button i bind to randomly HOLD left click instead of ever releasing the key like i have written out in the macro record settings.

So to be clear i want this macro to rapid fire my left mouse click and cancel to a neutral position instead of HOLDING my left mouse button indefinitely.

HOWEVER! if i try to just repeat the action (left click) on a 0ms delay instead of the (press wait release) maco im doing.....it ends up not working for what im using it for.

So unfortunately for me the only option is getting the macro i have recorded to work properly.

Im confused as to why this tells my PC or ICUE to just HOLD left click sometime (very often but not always) and not ever read the release portion of code.

• 2 weeks later...

The reason for the "bug" in your video is clear and the solution from the others should work. You have this set to "while pressed" with a delay between the left mouse button press and left mouse button release events. You're lifting the G12 button you have it set to in the middle of the action often within the delay of the press and release events, so your button is locked down.

You could change your macro from

Left mouse button press

left mouse button release

with a (Repeat delay) - Constant 0ms

to

left mouse button click

left mouse button click

with a (Repeat delay) - Constant 59ms

If I could get the world to lose interest in FPS games with a three line macro, that would be awesome! Weird to call improving your abilities with technology in a technology related process cheating. In ten years, are people going to say, you have a sequence programmed into your computer which is cheating? Crazy. Technology is moving faster than that, and video game makers should keep up. Cheat away! My two cents.

Archived