Corsair Community

CMW32GX4M4C3000C15 + Asus strix x470-f + iCue

dosik

Hello, gues!!

Im have CMW32GX4M4C3000C15 on Asus Strix x470-f.

On start iCue may found from 2 to 4 modules. Wherein Corsaitr Link stable found all 4 module. After start iCue ligtht may off on some modules and this is not controlled in any way.

I read about the problem of compatibility with the x470. Tell me, is there a solution to this problem today?

Don't have CLink and iCue installed at the same time. CLink does not support the modules. If there are still detection issues with iCue close the app from the system tray then kill the process in task manager. Then reopen iCue and make sure your DIMM layout is setup properly for your board.

Hello, gues!!

Im have CMW32GX4M4C3000C15 on Asus Strix x470-f.

On start iCue may found from 2 to 4 modules. Wherein Corsaitr Link stable found all 4 module. After start iCue ligtht may off on some modules and this is not controlled in any way.

I read about the problem of compatibility with the x470. Tell me, is there a solution to this problem today?

Similar problem, didn't find an answer yet

Don't have CLink and iCue installed at the same time. CLink does not support the modules. If there are still detection issues with iCue close the app from the system tray then kill the process in task manager. Then reopen iCue and make sure your DIMM layout is setup properly for your board.

The problem still persists after removing Aura and CLink. What does it mean: "make sure your DIMM layout is setup properly for your board"? What should I check in the BIOS?

Archived