Corsair Community

Vengeance DDR3 1600 strange error.

Monster.fx

Hello everyone.

I'm detecting a problem on my Ram Corsair Vengeance DDR3.

By doing a simple memtest, it passes the first round of tests, but from the second it produces errors. I have to try to test them individually (they are 4gb x 4 modules).

one of the benches has heatsinks that are no longer adherent and tend to detach.

possible that when they arrive at high temperatures it goes into error?

I think this because it was really damaged the desk would give me error from the first lap of the test.

In Windows no problem, blue screen or other issue.(i use Photoshop with severamente number of raw files, and a game open at the same time)

Only Intel Burning test failed when set all RAM.

It is heatsink or not?

Thanks for all.

• Corsair Employee
Hello everyone.

I'm detecting a problem on my Ram Corsair Vengeance DDR3.

By doing a simple memtest, it passes the first round of tests, but from the second it produces errors. I have to try to test them individually (they are 4gb x 4 modules).

one of the benches has heatsinks that are no longer adherent and tend to detach.

possible that when they arrive at high temperatures it goes into error?

I think this because it was really damaged the desk would give me error from the first lap of the test.

In Windows no problem, blue screen or other issue.(i use Photoshop with severamente number of raw files, and a game open at the same time)

Only Intel Burning test failed when set all RAM.

It is heatsink or not?

Thanks for all.

Even without the heatsink the memory shouldn't get too hot. As for not having issues, that would already stop me from worrying about any synthetic tests failing.

-Art

Archived