Corsair Community

Aida64 and Corsair Sensors

LeSnakk

Hey,

at the moment I am thinking about buying a Commander Pro (with temperature sensors). So I am asking whether AIDA64 supports the Corsair sensor data (like temperatures from the temperature sensors, temperature of a h150 and fan speeds/pump data).

Would be cool if somebody could help me:D

c-attack can chime in more on Aida64 BUT ... if you use Link or iCue to manage/monitor the CoPro's fans, then you cannot use Aida at the same time to read the values. Only one application can access the hardware at a time and as Corsair doesn't have a supported way to synch multiple application access, using another application will give you conflicts.

c-attack is another user on the forum and an avid AIDA user.

Again, only one application can access the CoPro at a time, regardless of anything else. So if you use Link or iCue to configure it, the only way that you'll be able to use AIDA for monitoring is to shut Link/iCue down completely (including services).

Yes, the current build of AIDA Extreme will show Commander Pro fan speeds and temperature probes, even without Link running. Unfortunately, that is also the requirement. You are going to get scrambled and/or frozen values if you try to run them both simultaneously. There are some other hang ups. AIDA does not support/show the current Corsair Pro cooler line, although it does show older models. AIDA is very difficult to use with iCUE. Even with the services terminated, I still get hung up sometimes.

I suppose a lot of it comes down to why you like AIDA. I loved the mile wide line graphs of all my values. A lot of those have less value to me on this 8700K/Z370 system compared to my X99. Also, most of these can be monitored in Link or iCUE. iCUE is coming along, but one of the features I do like is the line graph representation of certain values over longer periods of time (10, 30 min, etc.). This is essentially what I liked about AIDA. iCUE is not a perfect replacement, but still developing.

Archived