Corsair Community

MM800 not working

SirTvis

I have had the MM800 for about 5-7 months and am very pleased. However, since I unplugged it from my computer, it has not been working properly. Every time I turn the PC on, it works for a minute and then freezes on whatever colors it is on. This is fixed by unplugging it or forcing an update for it on CUE, but is there any way to solve this without replacing it?

• 1 month later...
I have the same problem. I just purchased this mousepad along with the M95PRO. After a few minutes the lights just freeze and stay on. I can fix it by reconnecting the pad into the USB port or by restarting the CUE software. Anybody?

Originally I had the mouse pad connected to my keyboard and it didn't like it and experienced the issues I stated above. After connecting it directly to the USB port on my motherboard it's been working as advertised. Works for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine keeps resetting to spiral rainbow, then becomes non-functional in CUE, even though I've made my own profile. I have to disconnect-reconnect to get it functioning properly.

Happens randomly all of the time. I'm not happy. Thinking about returning it and going with something different.

Archived