Corsair Community

Ram-Module size

XardasLP

Hi,

can anyone of you tell me the size of the following two ram-modules?

The support don't know the size of there own ram....... :sigh!:

'Hi Christian,

I'm afraid we don't officially list dimensions for the memory modules, feel free to look into our forums to ask other owners of these kits; or even use google.

-Art'

1) Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB Kit DDR4-3000 CL15 (CMR16GX4M2C3000C15)

2) Corsair CMZ16GX3M2A1866C10 Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz CL10 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Schwarz

Thanks!!! :'D

• Corsair Employee
Hey Xardas, this has nothing to do with not knowing the measurements and not wanting to provide even a single dimension that would affect fitment in your system. If you have to ask how big a memory module is then most likely you're already working with limited space.

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB Kit DDR4-3000 CL15 (CMR16GX4M2C3000C15)

I did measure a height of 49mm for my CMR32GX4M4C3000C15, but a quick search gives variing values for height ranging from 46mm in the Corsair Press Release to 51mm in the KitGuru Review. So if you have less than 51mm space, maybe go with a lower model series like the Vengeance LPX instead.

The original DDR3 Vengeance (CMZ) were about 53mm if I remember correctly.

• 1 year later...
Hey Xardas, this has nothing to do with not knowing the measurements and not wanting to provide even a single dimension that would affect fitment in your system. If you have to ask how big a memory module is then most likely you're already working with limited space.

hilarious response. being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn. boutique apple shopping sponsored by corsair.

so if I want to install an air cooler using corsair I can't rely on manufacturer tech specs because third parties make no mistakes, I should take their work for.

>If you have to ask how big a memory module is then most likely you're already working with limited space.

lol

I guess corsair just wants to push their AIOs