Corsair Community

570x Mirror Edition

Zotty

That I don't know. It'd be nice though to see those set of features in the white version because I have the white version myself :biggrin:

+1 for the white version with the new features!!! Pleeeeease??

I've been holding out on getting the regular white 570x version as also getting the PSU shroud and upgrade kits delivered to the UK is too much hassle... (and never in stock) plus I want I want to vertically mount my GPU

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody 100% confirm if the 570X Mirror Black comes with a PSU shroud cover & pass through holes in the top of the PSU shroud for cable routing? I bought the original 570X RGB & was pretty disappointed to see the shroud is completely open on the end & there were 0 cable routing holes for front I/O, HD Audio, etc. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Can anybody 100% confirm if the 570X Mirror Black comes with a PSU shroud cover & pass through holes in the top of the PSU shroud for cable routing? I bought the original 570X RGB & was pretty disappointed to see the shroud is completely open on the end & there were 0 cable routing holes for front I/O, HD Audio, etc. Thanks in advance

From what I have seen, there is now an airflow grill and grommets leading out of the top of the PSU shroud. I almost cut this case out of consideration when I was viewing an original 570x review. The guy literally ran the front IO wires down the back of his board.

But from the unboxing review that was posted in this thread, it seems to have those two new features. Thank goodness. It's gone back on my radar now. I don't think he pulled a shroud cover out of the box in the review. You'd probably have to buy it from the accessories page in the Corsair store. It's only like 5 bucks, though. Not bad.

I'm just gonna get the case and if it doesn't come with the cover, buy it afterward. That is, if the CM H500M doesn't win me over. Waiting on a full review to check the dust filters, though. My CM HAF XB dust filters suck.

• Corsair Employee

Yes, they do come with the PSU shroud and cable cut-out. Not only that, it also has GPU vertical mount capability, PSU shroud RGB LED, and USB Type-C I/O

As others have noted, yes there is a cut-out with a grommet on the top of the shroud. This cut out is not only for PSU cables you want to pass through but it is the only realistic way for the bottom motherboard connections (USB headers, HD audio, front panel connections) to pass through. There is no space between the shroud and the motherboard to pass the connections to the back.

Since the case screams RGB everything, you have to plan your cabling very carefully. The back of the Mirror Black has extremely limited space for any routing and the gap to the glass is less than ideal. The case really needs to be 0.5 - 1 inch wider and taller.

I have the following installed and cabling was the biggest challenge I've ever had for a case.

H150i Pro (mounted front in push-pull) 3 LL120 push intake and the 3 120s that came with the cooler in back for pull.

2 LL140's at the top exhaust and 1 LL120 rear for exhaust.

All 6 RGB fans via second LED hub are connected to a Commander Pro LED 1. LED 2 has a 4 RGB strip. Included LED hub is for Front and PSU Shroud Corsair RGB logos. The included fans are dumped as the LL fans are so much better looking in the front glass.

I have 2 4TB HDDs for storage and no 2.5 SSDs (1 M.2 SSD on the motherboard for OS, etc.). The 2.5 SSD cages are removed and stuck in their place is the second LED hub and Commander Pro. There is no other place to put them.

Now I know why the PSU shroud orignally had no front cover. Space for PSU cables is an absolute joke with the cover there. If you use any type of custom PSU cables here, you have very significant space problems.

I use CableMod PSU cables for my AX1200i and they are long and not extremely flexible. Using only the 24pin ATX, CPU and 2 PCIe cables is alot to squeeze together in the back. There are also 2 sata cables for 6 sata connections (2 HDD, H150i, 2 LED hubs and the Commander Pro). One Molex cable for the internal USB hub since I need 4 USB 2.0 headers and the ASUS Maximus IX Code has only 1.

The USB hub is required for the following: Commander Pro, H150i, AX1200i and a Lighting Node Pro for 2 RGB strips that I have next the front case fans.

Needless to say, thats a lot to squeeze in the back. I still have to find a way to use the cable channel but there is too much to fit there.

The finished build is fantastic and the mirror glass is great but my god what a chore to cable route all that.

• 11 months later...
The 570X Mirror Black incorporates feedback we've received since the 570X originally launched.

• Cable management grommet on the PSU shroud.
  • Inclusion of the PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the PSU shroud. (Which has been released as a separate accessory for those who want it)
  • RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
  • True USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 support.
  • Cutouts for mounting a video card vertically.

The mirrored panels are also super nice. :)

Hello!! I'm kinda late on the 570x train but I have a few questions:

Does the 570x black being sold this days includes all these features? Or maybe a few of them? It's currently the only option avaible in my country. Thanks in advance.

Hi buddy.. which features in particular?

back in 2016 the 570x Black was the first model released. When corsair released the mirror edition in 2018 they incorporated new featueres on the case like: psu shroud cutout, psu shroud front cover, rgb corsair logos, usb type c on front pannel, vertical cutout for gpu.

I was wondering if the 570x Black being sold these days (2018-2019) have been updated to include the new features or it is still the same from 2016. I couldnt find the answer anywhere on corsair website or reviews

yep i have a gen 1 570x my self....

as far as I am aware.. all 570x cases come with psu shroud end cap and the cut out on top of the PSU.

but don't think they gained the vert gpu slots and definitely don't come with the RGB logo's like the Mirror Black

It seems to be true what you said. I spent a decent time looking through forums and comments and I didn't find any reports on an "updated version" of the 570x Black. I'm almost sure it comes with the psu cutout and the psu front cover as you said aswell

I'm almost sure it comes with the psu cutout and the psu front cover as you said aswell

I have seen Pictures of the stock 570x with the grommet in the top of the psu shroud and have had users confirm it came with the End Cap if that helps buddy.

Hey Zotty, so the only one that comes with that grommet at the top of the psu shroud is the Mirror Black version of the 570X. If you want to get your 570X as close to the mirror black as you can we have both white and black shroud covers on our website. We also have the type C upgrade kit that the mirror black comes with.