Corsair Community

updated to 3.2.87, issue with RGB LL120/strips led flicker

mrmelod88

After updating to version 3.2.87, I have been experiencing this issue. whenever i boot up my machine and iCue loads, this immediately happens (video in the link [ame]

[/ame]

Only my LL120 fans and LED Strips are affected. It defaults to Rainbow Wave effect and flickers intensely between the spectrum for the fans, and RGB strips have more of a lag between transitions.

If i try to edit the lighting profiles it still flickers, commander pro is up-to-date as well as all my other devices.

Exiting the program and re-opening it does not fix it. However, in task manager if i "end task > Corsair.Service" the Lighting effects I have set up return to normal. After performing the step above, it operates as normal regardless if i exit out of iCue and load it back up. The issue only happens after complete reboot of my machine.

• 2 weeks later...
my fans are doing the same exact thing after updating to newer version, amazon is going to send me a new set of fans. To fix the issue for me i go to task manager and end corsair service and it fixes all the lights, pretty sure its just a software glitch

• 3 weeks later...

got replacement fans sent to me (whole new kit)

just to have peace of mind to make sure the fans arent faulty, I replaced the light node pro and the hub along with the new fans still doing the same thing flickering until you restart the corsair service

Hi I think this does not fit in this tpoic but I got some CPU problems with iCUE so with CUE 2 I had 3% and now I have constant 16% CPU usage.

How is it with an update and is being working on it?

DO some of you guys have the same problem?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived