Corsair Community

Will Sync IT support Lighting Node Pro

solarity

I am weighing my options on what route to take with Fans and RGB. I know QUE is awesome on my K70 LUX RGB, though it didn't support my M60 or my H2100 headset. I am looking at the Lighting Node Pro and I have some concern about the possibility of it not being supported when SYNC IT is released. From what I understand the Lighting Node Pro is not made in house, while the Commander Pro is. It is less than fun, when you have 40 different apps for running your stuff.

I am weighing my options on what route to take with Fans and RGB. I know QUE is awesome on my K70 LUX RGB, though it didn't support my M60 or my H2100 headset. I am looking at the Lighting Node Pro and I have some concern about the possibility of it not being supported when SYNC IT is released. From what I understand the Lighting Node Pro is not made in house, while the Commander Pro is. It is less than fun, when you have 40 different apps for running your stuff.

The Lighting Node Pro is an integral part of the Corsair Link Eco system. what ever replaces Link will have to support the Lighting Node Pro ;)

Archived