Corsair Community

HS1 headset

mackjulian

I have the HS1 headset and the software never shows up in the tray. I was going to uninstall it but it doesn't show in the control panel unistall porograms either. I can go to the hard drive and see it installed as C:\Program Files\Corsair USB Headset I tried running CAHS and it says Class not registered.

The headset works but I would like to use the software to setup 7.1 and the EQ/better sound.

I deleted the directory since not in Uninstall Programs in control panel and rebooted and installed again, as administrator and still the same. Shows up in Devices and Printers as some square looking icon that says Corsair CA-HS1 USB headset. I tried USB3 and 2 and other USB slots with same results.

I do have a M90 USB KB installed but not the drivers for it cause it works fine, if there was some driver confusion going on..

Mack

I figured I would followup with how I just got it to work.

1. deleted the folders for corsair

2. booted into safe mode

3. installed the v1500 software from safe mode

Now I have the icon in the tray and I can use my HS1 to its full potential - dolby cinema makes everything sound so much better. :D:

I love my corsair stuff: HS1, Graphite 650 case, H100 cooler, AX850 PS and M90 KB

Archived