Corsair Community

ML RGB Pro - Static Rainbow Colours

ViperAttack

Hello,

So, I noticed when you start up your PC the RGB fans (ML Pro) have a nice static rainbow color, until the iCue Software pops up and changes it, I can't find this color on iCue, there is only: Rainbow Wave and Spiral Rainbow.

- Is there anyway to change the LED's on the fans to look like this: https://imgur.com/a/U9nzioK

The link above is my case when the PC boots up (before iCue is started).

- Also, is there a way to configure each LED on the fan? So, I can set a color I want to each LED and not all?

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

I can't remember if it is Rainbow Wave or Spiral Rainbow, but those are the first two in the list on left had side in fan drop down lighting menu. In the past, this was referred to as "Demo Mode" and it was only available during these intermediate phases. It is now part of iCUE and Link with the latest releases.

To change individual LEDs, you click on the color circle in the fan lighting menu. I am not positive you can you can do this with the ML-RGB since mine are disconnected on the floor, however when I change my HD to ML type I get 4 little circles in the middle of the fan. That is promising.

I'll take this unsolicited opportunity to wish the fans would stay dark on boot/wake, rather than go crazy rainbow. It startled the dog the other day, and he is color blind.

I can't remember if it is Rainbow Wave or Spiral Rainbow, but those are the first two in the list on left had side in fan drop down lighting menu. In the past, this was referred to as "Demo Mode" and it was only available during these intermediate phases. It is now part of iCUE and Link with the latest releases.

To change individual LEDs, you click on the color circle in the fan lighting menu. I am not positive you can you can do this with the ML-RGB since mine are disconnected on the floor, however when I change my HD to ML type I get 4 little circles in the middle of the fan. That is promising.

I'll take this unsolicited opportunity to wish the fans would stay dark on boot/wake, rather than go crazy rainbow. It startled the dog the other day, and he is color blind.

Thank you for replying, I actually figured it out, just got a chance to reply back here, I have to select it LED and set a static color to it.

Archived