Corsair Community

HX850i not showing

DrkEagle

I used Corsair Link 4 for everything, but now I got a MM800 Polaris so I installed iCue. Everything seems to be fine, mouse pad and H110iGT, but my PSU HX850i does not show up anywhere on iCue. Also, neither does my Commander Mini, but I expect that never will and I need to upgrade to a Pro. If I open CLink4 up, my PSU on the grid keeps flashing that it's there, then gone. There, then gone. See images. Corsair website even states the PSU is compatible with iCue. Honestly, I just want to be able to view it and change the fan speed if necessary. Any help would be appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/pfoXVx3

• 2 months later...
The issue with the HX850i appears to be an issue with either the USB port or the USB cable. Do you get a USB connect/disconnect sound? Can you see the PSU in USBDeView (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html)?

I've been using the corsair rm750i before, so I suggested the same thing, but this suggestion doesn't work. connection to pc seems to be but does not see icue.

same problem here. all corsair device show up in icue but my hx850i is not showing. but it is showing in c link. i checked in usb viewer program and my psu is showing green in other works my computer is seeing my psu usb connection. i tried everything; re installing icue. removing all drivers and installing again. no luck.

same problem here. all corsair device show up in icue but my hx850i is not showing. but it is showing in c link. i checked in usb viewer program and my psu is showing green in other works my computer is seeing my psu usb connection. i tried everything; re installing icue. removing all drivers and installing again. no luck.

Have you tried removing the ghost drivers from device manager?

Shutdown and remove the PSU's USB cable from M'B USB header. Start System.

Backup all profiles you may have created in iCue (use the Export feature)

Uninstall iCue. Then Remove these Folder & files

C:\ProgramData\Corsair\

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Corsair

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Corsair

Goto device manager Select the view tab and select Show hidden devices.

Delete corsair devices under

Human Interface Devices

System Devices (you may or may not see "Corsair Bus"

Universal Serial Bus Controllers

Restart system. Install iCue then Shutdown system and reconnect PSU's usb cable to M'B header and boot system. This should hopefully solve your problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I plan on trying this very soon. The odd thing is that when I was running CLink, it showed up.

Currently, for me, under Human Interface Devices, I see my Corsair

keyboard, mouse pad, headset stand, x2 H110i GT (I wonder why it's there twice), mouse, headset AND "Corsair composite virtual input device" whatever the hell that is.

Zero Corsair under System Devices and zero Corsair listings under USB controllers.

Have you tried removing the ghost drivers from device manager?

Shutdown and remove the PSU's USB cable from M'B USB header. Start System.

Backup all profiles you may have created in iCue (use the Export feature)

Uninstall iCue. Then Remove these Folder & files

C:\ProgramData\Corsair\

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Corsair

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Corsair

Goto device manager Select the view tab and select Show hidden devices.

Delete corsair devices under

Human Interface Devices

System Devices (you may or may not see "Corsair Bus"

Universal Serial Bus Controllers

Restart system. Install iCue then Shutdown system and reconnect PSU's usb cable to M'B header and boot system. This should hopefully solve your problem.

Okay so, what I failed to think of was I had a Commander Mini installed and I had the Digital connection from the PSU to Commander Mini. I suspect that was why it showed up in Link but not iCue. So i recently got a Commander Pro and just installed it. I removed the Digital cord (as there was nowhere for it to plug into the Commander Pro), plugged the USB cable from PSU to Commander Pro. Booted up, and Commander Pro AND PSU now show up in iCue!

Now my only question now is:

The USB light on my PSU blinks from green to orange/red.

I did a quick Google search and found this question on the Corsair forums. Someone said that it's normal, it's just a data communication light and it's normal and to think of it as a hard drive activity light.

Is this true? Seems kinda annoying to have a light blinking in the case.

• 1 year later...
I used Corsair Link 4 for everything, but now I got a MM800 Polaris so I installed iCue. Everything seems to be fine, mouse pad and H110iGT, but my PSU HX850i does not show up anywhere on iCue. Also, neither does my Commander Mini, but I expect that never will and I need to upgrade to a Pro. If I open CLink4 up, my PSU on the grid keeps flashing that it's there, then gone. There, then gone. See images. Corsair website even states the PSU is compatible with iCue. Honestly, I just want to be able to view it and change the fan speed if necessary. Any help would be appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/pfoXVx3

I partially solved the problem. If anyone wants to install windows English (us). but it is lost when you translate it into your language.

• 1 month later...