Corsair Community

How to set mouse recording to absolute as default?

FrostyOwl

I'm trying to record a mouse movement/ clicking macro on a repetitive task, but the issue is that the mouse movements are set to relative by default, so if I bump the mouse the whole macro is ruined.

The solution I found is changing the mouse co-ordinates to absolute, but the issue is that I have to change every mouse movement individually because it isn't set as default. I have tried using select+shift but cant affect multiple mouse movements either, it's also made harder because theres mouse clicks in between so I cant affect it all in one selection.

Is there an advanced menu option to make mouse movements absolute by default?

global iniCounter:=0
~^PrintScreen::
              if GetKeyState("NumLock","T")
              {
                              tooltip
                              Send {PrintScreen}
              }
              else
              {
                              iniCounter++
                              ;CoordMode Pixel, Screen
                              CoordMode, Mouse, Screen ; makes mouse coordinates to be relative to screen.
                              MouseGetPos xx, yy
                              clipboard = %xx%,%yy%
                              IniWrite, %clipboard%, C:\temp\xylocs.ini, savedVars, %iniCounter%
                              ;ToolTipFont("s40", "Calibri")
                              ;ToolTipColor("Black", "White")
;above need tooltipopt.ahk include directive and file alongside
                              tooltip %xx%    %yy%
              }
Return

~NumLock::
              tooltip
Return

Posted from my phone so there’s funky tabs and extra space above

I use this AutoHotkey script to save out locations of the mouse which you can put in as single values in cue to save hundreds or thousands of lines then you only have to set absolute once per location of the mouse

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. As of ICUE V 3.9.93, there is no way to record Absolute mouse coordinates within ICUE.

You could post it as a suggestion to Corsair in this forum, but, as it is a good suggestion, it would be lower priority than lighting strip and fan manipulation. However... It would be surprising to me if ICUE enacted a positive suggestion in 2018, and Corsair has promised me surprises still to come in 2018 on their ICUE Christmas home screen add.

Archived