Corsair Community

LED problem

noura123

Hi guys, before i start i want to apologize if i make any kind of error in my post.

So i have a Corsair Strafe RGB as my keyboard and since i bought it ( arround 1 years ago ) i had 0 problems with it, but recently i updated the sorftware to the iCUE 3.5.111 and since i did it, i noticed my lightning effect was not "correct" in the key "L" i could see some kind of "lag" switching color with the effect i use (rainbow wave) then i turned off the effect and put all key showing only white LEDS and my "L" key is showing red led instead of white. All the keys in the keyboard are showing white color but the "L" key shows red color.... i tryed to contact support using the website costumer support but when i try to create an account it shows some error and i cant register a new account to use the support.... since i cant use the support im asking help here.

Thanks to anyone that helps me.

• Corsair Employee

Do you happen to have the error code that you get when making an account? In regards to the "lag" try repairing iCUE first and the soft reset the keyboard. Go to

"Apps & Features"

Find Corsair Utility Engine on the list and select "Modify"

Proceed with the option to repair the application

As for the soft reset, unplug the keyboard hold the ESC key and while holding the key plug the keyboard back in and keep holding it for about 15 seconds and then let go.

i cant create a support ticket, because i need to create an account in the website first, as i told you above i get an error when creating a new account there, ao i cant use the supoort that’s the reason him using this forum, otherwise i would talk derectly with support.

• Corsair Employee
Are you sure the error is not from an invalid password? Just make sure you are following the requirements for it as a lot of people mix that up. If you still can't log in then I would give a call to our Customer Service team and they can help you with the account.

Archived