Corsair Community

K60 + Intermittent USB Device Not Recogined

nezro

I get this pop up from time to time in Windows 7, 64bit. I have the keyboard plugged in with both usb plugs directly into the computer. There are no issues with using the keyboard however, just an annoying popup from time to time.

Any ideas?

I updated by system specs to show my chipset. I was already plugged into the back. I'm now unplugging all nonessential usb devices to make sure something else isn't the problem. The only things plugged in now are my mouse (ms intellimouse) and the K60.

If that works I'll replug my devices one at a time to see where the issue was.

In Device Manager. I see 2 HID Keyboard Device entries. Which I'm guessing is the K60.

Thanks guys..

I updated by system specs to show my chipset. I was already plugged into the back. I'm now unplugging all nonessential usb devices to make sure something else isn't the problem. The only things plugged in now are my mouse (ms intellimouse) and the K60.

If that works I'll replug my devices one at a time to see where the issue was.

In Device Manager. I see 2 HID Keyboard Device entries. Which I'm guessing is the K60.

Thanks guys..

Try unplugging the usb pass thru from the K60 and just have the keyboard usb plugged in....if it happens again with all your other stuff unplugged!

Ok I seem to have figured it out. Not having anything plugged into the passthrough port of the keyboard but having the passthrough cable plugged in to the computer is causing the issue. I now have my mouse plugged into the keyboard port and no errors yet and the mouse is working without issues.

Ok I seem to have figured it out. Not having anything plugged into the passthrough port of the keyboard but having the passthrough cable plugged in to the computer is causing the issue. I now have my mouse plugged into the keyboard port and no errors yet and the mouse is working without issues.

Glad I could help.

Archived