Corsair Community

"Lighting conflict"

Rumrunner24

When i try to import profiles from this site, I get this message "LIGHTINGS CONFLICT" You already have lighting "profile name".

Do you want to update this lighting? Otherwise it will be added as new"

Then I have to hit enter about a 150 times for it to import.

When I'm done they profile doesn't work most of the time and I delete it and try again with another.

As most of you know,this software is EXTREMELY frustrating to use.

I managed to get a few working but none of the rainbow profiles I got from this site work on my keyboard.

Obviously,I'm doing it wrong.The ones that do work only import correctly when I click "Add as new" about 100 times. Which takes forever,since the cursor moves back to "Update" every time I hit enter.

There has to be an easier way to do this.

I would really appreciate any help you guys may have to offer.

Thanks !!!

Thanks for the help,I was able to delete all but on profile, but that one profile is enough to cause conflicts.

I can't remove the last profile and sure enough, I still can't import anything with out it saying "Lighting Conflict" !!!

Please help !!!

There is no way it is suppose this hard to import profiles...

I literally can't import anything now and I've deleted all but one of the profiles.

How do you guys import your profiles ?

It seems like it would be impossible to have two profiles that don't have at least one of the same lights or some other setting that would cause a conflict.

What am I doing wrong ?

Some of the lighting profiles you download contain other effects for another profile which would probably be why you are seeing the issue.

Delete everything found in the AppData\Roaming\Corsair\HID folder. This should basically "reset" the software.

Some of the lighting profiles you download contain other effects for another profile which would probably be why you are seeing the issue.

Delete everything found in the AppData\Roaming\Corsair\HID folder. This should basically "reset" the software.

THANKS !!! I couldn't figure out how to clear all the associated data. Sounds good.

Archived