Corsair Community

Keyboard Drivers caused my (logitech) audio to crash?

Episkey

Hi! I already posted this to logitech forums, and no one could help me. They told me to come here.

So far I've: reinstalled/uninstalled corsair products... although now it says I have 3 keyboards hooked up. My speakers are Logitech z200's, that I have had with this computer for about 4 months now. I updated my corsair drivers after my keyboard became unrecognized 2 months ago, because I got tired of the stand red colours.

I couldn't find any drivers for my logitech speakers online... they were only about 20$.

I'm not tech savvy, and I hardly knew what I was doing when I was picking computer parts. Can someone, anyone, please help me and fix this? I need my speakers for tonight, but at this rate I won't have them.

I doubt those speakers have their own drivers since they don't interact with the system in that way. I would be surprised if the CUE drivers and your Realtek(??) standard audio drivers clashed. You haven't specified any of your other hardware, so I can't be specific. Go to your motherboard's support site and find the latest auido drivers for your board. If you have done the recent W10 Anniversary Update, there is a new one waiting for you already. As suggested above, that is the place to start and you haven't given us much detail to pursue other avenues. (no sound/static/popping/do headphones work, etc)

Archived