Corsair Community

H150i release date ?

benzite

Got to see a partial YouTube unboxing of the new h150i before the video was removed.

I imagine probably due to a nda violation.

360 rad aio with the new LL rgb fans and new generation pump.

Any other information floating out there?

Release date?

Would be perfect if it fits in the 570x.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it really come with LL fans? An image is still available on google even though the video got taken down.

http://thunderbaylive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/corsair-h150i-pro-rgb-aio-liquid-cooler-unboxing-youtube-thumbnail-1000x600.jpg

If that image is accurate they appear to be standard non rgb fans like the H100i.... Doesn't make sense if the new h150i came with ll fans... youre making the customer pay for something theyre not really asking for. However personally I wouldnt mind, it would give me an excuse to upgrade the rest of my case to LL fans hehe

Would it really come with LL fans? An image is still available on google even though the video got taken down.

http://thunderbaylive.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/corsair-h150i-pro-rgb-aio-liquid-cooler-unboxing-youtube-thumbnail-1000x600.jpg

If that image is accurate they appear to be standard non rgb fans like the H100i.... Doesn't make sense if the new h150i came with ll fans... youre making the customer pay for something theyre not really asking for. However personally I wouldnt mind, it would give me an excuse to upgrade the rest of my case to LL fans hehe

Those look like the regular ML-120 series (non-Pro). I do hope so ... that would be awesome. I really like the ML's on a radiator.

• Administrators
Link support for the “ML RGB fans” in yesterday’s update. Looks like it might be soon, although there is a difference between released and available.
No announcement, no comment :)

The ML Pro RGB fans PR stuff came out today. I responded to you in the Link comment thread with various links. It's out now according to the PR info.

Archived