Corsair Community

Need help with ticket 736118

Painan

Some background, I opted for an advanced RMA for my keyboard and I received the wrong model for my keyboard. Currently I have a keyboard that isn’t my spec and I’m out $140 for the holding charge. My last response was on 6/22 still waiting for an update on what to do. I haven’t shipped my old keyboard or the “replacement” back yet and I’m still looking for more info.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Painan,

Ok, from what I can figure, they created a new ticket and approved it for the replacement.

Basically, they will remove the holding charge once we receive back the first keyboard. For the second replacement, it's set up as a standard replacement right now. I'd suggest contacting Customer Service again if you want to advance RMA the second replacement, or you can send both keyboards in at the same time and they'll send in the replacement. If you have any questions about this, I would suggest calling into our Customer Service line for assistance.

The mistake was likely caused by the incorrect part number being put on the ticket when it was created. Since it was Advanced RMA'd, it wasn't corrected in our systems before being shipped.

• Corsair Employee

A correction from my last post, because I misunderstood what happened:

There's an update on your ticket now. Basically, we're getting it done. You can send back the 2 keyboard under the same RMA and it should all work out. We'll also provide a prepaid label for the inconvenience, so wait for a UPS email in your inbox before sending anything.

Archived