Corsair Community

CUE Bug with profile Switching

WedgedWolf

I use several different static lighting profiles which I cycle through with a button on my Sabre RGB mouse. I also have a couple of different profiles for different profiles. My default profile is all blue. If I cycle to a different profile, such as all red, it works fine switching between programs with no profile set. I can also switch to a program which has a set profile and then switch back to the desktop, it will go back to the profile I have selected (red). However, if I go directly from program with set profile to another program without a set profile, such as chrome, it will go back to blue. Also, switching back to a profile program and then back to the desktop will make it go red again. This just seems to bug. Not sure if this is the correct place to report this.

My default profile is all blue.

If I go directly from program with set profile to another program without a set profile, such as chrome, it will go back to blue.

:nodding:

This is expected and intended behavior, not a bug.

Also, switching back to a profile program and then back to the desktop will make it go red again. This just seems to bug.

:!oops:

This is unexpected, and is either a bug, or else you've assigned a red profile to your desktop. I suspect the latter, because I am not able to reproduce your issue. When I go from a program which is assigned its own profile to the desktop (which has no profile), then the keyboard lighting correctly goes to the scheme defined in my default profile, which is the leftmost one listed in CUE.

:thinking:

(Note: CUE is running in the background during this experiment.)

Archived