Corsair Community

Just Got approved OF RMA for keyboard

So i just got approved for a RMA for my k95 platinum corsair keyboard where the space bar is not functioning.. Now im from australia melbourne and i have only had this keyboard for 3months and apparently im meant to send it to taiwan under warranty? Now It apparently is going to cost me 68 dollars to package this item just to send it to them are they expecting me to pay this and then pay the Return fees also if so thats an absolute joke considering its a 268 dollar keyboard that lasted just 3 months

yeah for my keyboard i think will cost me like 68 dollars australian if i get them to pack it for me its a JOKE!!!! then the RETURN fee Probably charge me for that like its gonna end up costing me then my actual keyboard terrible service by corsair there should be a australian place i can send it too

• Corsair Employee

Hi Guys,

We're not trying to put you in debt, and sometimes we can really help out. If the price is that high for you, give us a call or leave a note on your ticket showing the exorbitant shipping price. Maybe we can do something about it.

We get it, our RMA is kind of a one size fits all situation. If there's a problem, send us a message and we'll try to help.

Archived