Corsair Community

Double Keys?

socialwaif

I saw this mentioned in another post. I thought it was just me that was having this problem but I guess I am not. While typing, I often get double key presses or keystrokes, resulting in extra letters. Lots of extra characters. I thought it was just typos. I'm really not a bad typist, but I have had way too many spelling mistakes appearing lately. (there were 6-10 in this post alone.)

Please let me know if anyone else is having this problem so I can tell how common it is. And also if there is a fix for it. I may end up creating aa support ticket for it...

Thanks

I recommend contacting our support team, either a hard reset can resolve the issue or it's a faulty switch and would have to be replaced.

Thanks. I have done so and am waiting to hear back from them. I tried to do a 'soft reset' and am not sure if it worked correctly. I still have the issue with 'key chatter' or the double keys.

I have had my K70 LUX RGB since February and just recently started having the same issue. Kind of disturbing this expensive keyboard has had so many problems. Started with a key breaking off within weeks of having it. Then recently noticed the rubber pealing off the wrist rest and now this double letter typing which isn't exclusive to just a single key. Have had many keyboards over the years and always pretty standard one's ranging from $30 - $60 and never had these kinds of problems owning any of them for upwards of 7 yrs or so in-between.

Archived