Corsair Community

Corsair 570x - Rgb leds

TheCohen

Hi. I would like to know how do I set all RGB leds I have in my case to work together.

For now I have the 3 rgb fans I got with the case and Corsair RGB RAM. I'd like to connect them to work together and display the same colors rainbow together.

Ok Buddy..

In answer to your question.. I have another... Assuming you want Corsair LINK control, would you also like to be able to control the RPM of the fans In Corsair LINK as well?

To Add

I feel you didn't take long enough to Digest the Info thread I sent you as there was only a few minutes between me posting it and you replying... is a lot of info to sink in there bud.. but all of it is worth knowing if you are buying into the Corsair RGB system. Please do take the time to go through it ;):;):

ok dude

At minimum you need a Lighting Node Pro.. You would plug the RGB Fan LED Hub that is in your case into the Lighting Node Pro. then a USB cable from Lighting Node Pro to your Motherboard..

Would Wire up like this.. Ignore that they are LL faans.. Wiring is the same for All of Corsair's RGB fans.

bKWClsZh.png

This would allow you to Sync both the Fan and Ram RGB effects/Colours

You cannot use Asus Aura to control the fans.

Have you used Asus Aura before? As much as folks complain about Link here, I've found Aura to be orders of magnitude worse. Just last night I caught the "Lighting Service" for Aura consuming 30% of the CPU just to do two LEDs on my motherboard. Ugh.

• 2 months later...

Dont mean to hijack, but with the lighting node pro does it soley do rgb and not actually run the fans? Im tryin to limit the number of wires across my mobo, should i get a commander instead to run power to the fans and rgb? Or will the lighting node pro do both power the fan and rgb

Thanks in advance

You would need the Commander Pro for RPM control dude

Lighting Node Pro RGB only

Commander Pro RGB and RPM control.. as well as 2 USB headers and 4 Temperature Probes

Might be worth having a read of this thread, will help you visualise it all ;) http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

*'Dad mode On'*

Ahh,, my young Pad Wan.. I see you have also Started a thread on the above questions.. For a nice streamlined Forum and minimal sized back-up version,, double posting is not recommended ;)...

*'Dad mode Off'*

Archived