Corsair Community

Link Lighting Node; Not Found

E.Beadle

I was trying to find the corsair link lighting node. However, I can not find it by searching through the corsair sight.

Link: http://www.corsair.com/en/corsair-link-lightning-node

Model reference: CL-9011103-WW

Price: 29.99

I can only find the link cooling kit.. and even that is tricky to find.

With the makeover of the sight, Is it easy to say that some of the items are not available or being discontinued. The reason I'm asking is because I just installed the original link lighting node.. Ordered last week, arrived friday feb 28th.

I was trying to find ways to control the RGB via software with the use of the original kit if that is at all possible.

im in the same boat,but you can buy them separately,,im looking at some other options myself...

I'm starting to wonder if they haven't got it back up or no longer selling it like that. Such a shame as I wanted to put one in the 750d.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi i got a simmular problem. I cant get the Commander or the Light kit to show in the Link software, only my h100i and my motherboard. Cant get the RM850 to show anything eather because i need to connect it to the Commander / Light Kit. Have tryed a bunch of stuff now, running the latest Link version RC v2.5.5176. Got little help at Corsair with my ticket, anyone know what to do?

I bought it almost 2 weeks ago. Have been trying like hell, formated my computer 10 times now just to see if it works on a clean OS. Well it dont..

Often it ****s upp my H100i so i cant se it in the Link program, no monitoring fore it at all and cant adjust the fans with the 3 original modes.

Anyone at all who got the Commander unit and Light node working with Link software?

Pleace make me and all the others a Guide fore this that actualy works.

Archived