Corsair Community

Cue profile keeps jumping to default - windowed gaming

Conargle

i realise this is a probably a pretty niche issue but the most recent update of Cue2 has been playing up for me whenever im playing a game in windowed borderless with a profile linked to the game.

Specifically, lets say im playing warframe which has a profile linked to it with a bunch of macro's and lighting effects, the usual. For some reason Cue jumps back and forth between it's profile and the default desktop profile which really messes with the macros.

abb407f8efa2ff64f6bc324672b644a7.gif

Hey Conargle, apologies for late reply. [Corsair] James did the wonderful favor of providing a DL link (via Dropbox) to the next version of CUE, v. 2.23.40; apparently there are some issues with maneuvering between profiles for any number of folks. Here's the link to the one thread. If you can, though, I'm sure Corsair would appreciate you doing what you can to get some technical info down, like you would when reporting any problem for troubleshooting. That way they can make sure there isn't some other bit of this or that that needs to be looked at.

Edit: James reply with link is the 6th post down. :)

Note: 2.23.40 may be released as early as today (by end of day) officialy on the Corsair website, so bear that in mind.

Does the profile switch still occur when the game is full screened?

Nope perfectly normal when a game is fullscreen.

After some more fiddling, it turns out it's actually doing this profile jumping even without any game running, as long as there is a program linked to a profile, it wont stay in that profile for me to use or even edit.

As soon as i un-linked all the games from the profiles, they worked fine no matter if the game was in full screen, windowed or not even running. The second i link something, it starts switching constantly again

Archived