The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2013, 04:15 PM
energeticmac energeticmac is offline
mac
energeticmac's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 666743
energeticmac Reputation: 10
Default m65 tracking problem Europe firmware?

Hello I don't know what I could of done but the mouse is not tracking well on any surface tried a firmware update tried using on my laptop as well no joy.
Is there a Europe firmware for a m65 vengeance black not sure if I have tried using wrong update or if I just have a faulty mouse.
Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 07-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Toasted Toasted is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 19,337
POST ID # = 666848
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 108
Default

Have you tried adjusting the lift height?
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 07-26-2013, 11:23 AM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,270
POST ID # = 666898
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Have you tried the beta firmware above in the sticky section?
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 07-26-2013, 11:38 AM
energeticmac energeticmac is offline
mac
energeticmac's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 666905
energeticmac Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
Have you tried adjusting the lift height?
no i have not tried this i asume it was defualt settings plug and play i will check this out thank you.
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 07-26-2013, 11:42 AM
energeticmac energeticmac is offline
mac
energeticmac's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 666906
energeticmac Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
Have you tried the beta firmware above in the sticky section?
i have tried a firmware update that you posted in stickysection 07-24-2013 if that is the beta i dont know but it has not worked its not like its a lag it is more like you move the mouse and there is no response and you are slidding the the mouse on different surfaces to get it to move if you get lucky it might move a inch. If you can fix this you really are the guru man ..

Last edited by energeticmac; 07-26-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 07-26-2013, 12:01 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,270
POST ID # = 666910
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

If the firmware didn't fix it Energ, go ahead and put in a RMA request so I can replace it for you. When did you buy this?
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 07-26-2013, 12:13 PM
energeticmac energeticmac is offline
mac
energeticmac's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 666918
energeticmac Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM GUY View Post
If the firmware didn't fix it Energ, go ahead and put in a RMA request so I can replace it for you. When did you buy this?
about 2 months ago i purchased off amazon and rma request has been done
Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 07-29-2013, 02:31 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,270
POST ID # = 667358
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

What is your case number?
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 08-06-2013, 08:03 AM
energeticmac energeticmac is offline
mac
energeticmac's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 668669
energeticmac Reputation: 10
Default

Thanks for help case has been sorted ups has picked the mouse up just waiting for the new one.
Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 08-13-2013, 09:42 AM
energeticmac energeticmac is offline
mac
energeticmac's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Posts: 29
POST ID # = 669718
energeticmac Reputation: 10
Default

The replacement I received is faulty tracking problems say if I want to move right it will go diagonally up to the left hand side of the screen the mouse is confused. And so am i how many faulty versions of this mice is actually out there or am i really that unlucky no too happy with you corsair :(
Reply With Quote


  #11  
Old 08-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Loki76 Loki76 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 19
POST ID # = 670401
Loki76 Reputation: 10
Default

Well, let's just say this. I bought the M95 mouse (same sensor as the M65).

Mine stopped tracking altogether after just 2 days, it seems to be the order of the day with Corsair M65/M95 mice. Then again any Corsair product.

I had to send mine back to retailer cause I knew this won't be an isolated case and look you got a faulty replacement. If you had to pay shipping, have fun paying the FULL amount of your mouse in shipping costs over and over again until you get a working one.
Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 08-19-2013, 12:43 PM
RAM GUY's Avatar
RAM GUY RAM GUY is offline
Corsair Product Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 118,270
POST ID # = 670604
RAM GUY Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki76 View Post
Well, let's just say this. I bought the M95 mouse (same sensor as the M65).

Mine stopped tracking altogether after just 2 days, it seems to be the order of the day with Corsair M65/M95 mice. Then again any Corsair product.

I had to send mine back to retailer cause I knew this won't be an isolated case and look you got a faulty replacement. If you had to pay shipping, have fun paying the FULL amount of your mouse in shipping costs over and over again until you get a working one.
You do not have to pay shipping for beyond the first replacement. Please stop trolling the threads Loki.
__________________
Support accounts and tickets can be created at https://support.corsair.com.
Reply With Quote


  #13  
Old 08-23-2013, 01:33 PM
ion101 ion101 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 671293
ion101 Reputation: 10
Default Well

Well either way u don't look better off by responding like that especially to ppl who have wasted money on your crap peripherals.

Firstly the M65 is terrible it can't even tell the difference between moving ur hand in a straight line and moving ur hand in an arched motion.

Then we have the K95 an extremely expensive keyboard which is just a k70 with a plastic macro key section stuck on one side. For £130 I don't expect such crap so sadly returning both products cause the mouse is never going to be fixed if they are still creating problems now.

Think i'm sticking away from the 8200 dpi mouse and corsair peripherals altogether until they actually get a gamer to test their products, looks like it's back to razer products again. Shame really cause corsair nearly had it right just messed up the most important things :P.
Reply With Quote


  #14  
Old 08-24-2013, 07:35 AM
Technobeard's Avatar
Technobeard Technobeard is offline
Bearded Corsair Employee
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,243
POST ID # = 671401
Technobeard Reputation: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion101 View Post
Think i'm sticking away from the 8200 dpi mouse and corsair peripherals altogether until they actually get a gamer to test their products
I'm not on the testing side so I don't know the details, but SoloMid (League of Legends team) does use our gear (we sponsor them):
http://www.corsair.com/tsm

Scroll down and you'll see they use either the Raptor LM2, Vengeance M65, or Vengeance M95.

We also sponsor Team Coast (another League of Legends team):
http://www.corsair.com/teamcoast
__________________
“Humor is reason gone mad.” - Groucho Marx
"I suggest a full frontal assault with automated laser monkeys, scalpel mines and acid." - Psychotic potato dwarf
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, especially simian ones. They are not all that subtle." - Terry Pratchett
Reply With Quote


  #15  
Old 08-25-2013, 12:20 AM
NothinPersonal NothinPersonal is offline
Registered User
NothinPersonal's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Depends where I'm at
Posts: 79
POST ID # = 671447
NothinPersonal Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion101 View Post
Well either way u don't look better off by responding like that especially to ppl who have wasted money on your crap peripherals.

Firstly the M65 is terrible it can't even tell the difference between moving ur hand in a straight line and moving ur hand in an arched motion.

Then we have the K95 an extremely expensive keyboard which is just a k70 with a plastic macro key section stuck on one side. For £130 I don't expect such crap so sadly returning both products cause the mouse is never going to be fixed if they are still creating problems now.

Think i'm sticking away from the 8200 dpi mouse and corsair peripherals altogether until they actually get a gamer to test their products, looks like it's back to razer products again. Shame really cause corsair nearly had it right just messed up the most important things :P.

Ha... I'm moving away from Razer. I've owned their mouse and keyboards mouse pad and I tell you, I've had to rma their products one too many times. In fact, I've just rma'd their 2012 mamba because not all of their clicks are registering. It's sad though cause I've moved on to Corsair and I definitely prefer their products over Razer. I own their K95 mech and I love the hell out of even though I wish the led's were blue. I own their h80i cooler, ax1200i psu, and 12gb of dominator gt's. I've gotten lucky and not had to rma once their product. The closest I've gotten to rma'ing one of their products is the fan module that goes on top of the ram because the fan makes a grinding noise for the Dominators but I think that's out of the warranty. So I took a pass on it.

Nevertheless, I'm sticking with Corsair and at the moment I'm just figuring out which mouse to get from Corsair for a person with small hands but uses both small and large mouse as I own a laptop mouse and a fullsize mouse from Razer and the problem is neither have any weight to them. So they feel a bit cheap on the expensive side.
Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.