Corsair Community

CUE Errors

alexalexalex09

Whenever I go into CUE, there's always a little red triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom left corner of my Void Pro USB's square, and I can't click on it to adjust volume or settings. Any idea what this means? Sometimes two headsets show up here, and both have the little red triangle. I can always hear my mic through the headset, but it sometimes, seemingly randomly, doesn't work through discord, and has never worked through steam. I'm on Windows 10.

• Corsair Employee
I'd recommend performing all windows updates, and update your USB and chipset drivers with the ones from the motherboard manufacturer's website. There have been some detection issues lately with some of the Windows 10 updates, and these steps can help to correct them.

• 3 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
It could be an issue with how the headset was initially installed/recognized on Windows. Definitely try reinstalling the driver or installing on a different USB port and try repairing the iCUE installation in case the audio drivers from the software weren't installed correctly.

Archived