Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Drivers wont install on Win8 64 bit

spoofy062

PC Specs listed in profile

Running windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit with all current updates

Downloaded the newest "Win8 Compatible drivers, version 2.0.7" directly from product page and it gets to approximately 80%, then freezes (renders my computer unresponsive) and forces me to restart the system, then tells me the driver installation failed and that it needs to undo the changes made by the installation.

My headset works, like a normal stereo headset / mic... but I am not able to install the software/drivers and therefore not able to enjoy the 7.1 surround experience that was advertised with the product.

Additionally, the cable that came with it stopped charging my headset after only a few months of use.. When I use a different micro USB cable from an old phone it seems to work fine for now, but it is much shorter and I wish the cable that came with it worked properly..

Am I installing the wrong driver version or something? I followed all the instructions regarding uninstalling any previous installation, and attempted to run it in compatability mode.. however I experience the same problem, and never make it to any "restart prompts".

Please advise.

I came close to selling them for $50 on craigslist and purchasing a different brand headset, then discovered these forums.. so I guess this is my final attempt before moving on to something else. Up to this point I have always loved Corsair products (as you can see by my pc specs) but I wish the headset worked as advertised, I was very excited to try em out after using them on my friends pc (with the drivers installed) only to be disappointed.. (He is running windows 7).

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

NOTE: Product was purchased new from Amazon.com

I'm having similar issues with my 1500s. Can't really experience the 7.1 as advertised since I can't install the software!! Let me know if you get a hold of v1.1 drivers, apparently they're better. I'm trying to find em myself, will post here if I do find em!

Worse thing is I can't even return these headsets.

I had this same problem on my Windows 8.1 x64 system. What fixed it for me was I had a new SSD (Samsung EVO 840) on the way so I decided to do a clean install. I installed Windows 8. Did all the Windows updates. Installed the drivers for my hardware. Finally, I installed the Corsair headset software/drivers. I have no clue what was causing it as the Windows install that it didn't work on was relatively new as well. Also, ran system file checker and there was no corrupt files.

That's what's killing me, I bought this headset right around the time I upgraded to Windows 8.. so when I finally got it in the mail, I had JUST installed Win8 on a new SSD that I had also just upgraded to. If my only recourse here is to wipe everything I have on my SSD and do another clean install, re-download all the updates to all the games and software I have, and re-download and install my entire Adobe Creative Cloud I am going to lose it... I think I'll just pay the $300 for the Astros and sell these things on craigslist.. never again, corsair.. never again...

Before you do that I think I might have an alternative for you. I can't find any information on wether or not Corsair drivers require .net framework to install. However, I have had problems with other drivers of other peripherals for example a gaming mouse by a well known brand that required them. The drivers for the mouse would not work until I made some changes. The way Windows 8 and 8.1 handle .net framework is weird and you can easily corrupt Windows. I have actually done it on accident. The way to do it is by enabling it under programs and features and clicking on turn widows features on or off. Then, disable all .Net instances except for the very latest one. Mine is version 4.5. If you don't have 4.5 try checking to see if it is available on Windows updates. If not enable the latest one listed. After enabling or installing from Windows update reboot the PC. Finally, try to install the Corsair driver again.

Before you do that I think I might have an alternative for you. I can't find any information on wether or not Corsair drivers require .net framework to install. However, I have had problems with other drivers of other peripherals for example a gaming mouse by a well known brand that required them. The drivers for the mouse would not work until I made some changes. The way Windows 8 and 8.1 handle .net framework is weird and you can easily corrupt Windows. I have actually done it on accident. The way to do it is by enabling it under programs and features and clicking on turn widows features on or off. Then, disable all .Net instances except for the very latest one. Mine is version 4.5. If you don't have 4.5 try checking to see if it is available on Windows updates. If not enable the latest one listed. After enabling or installing from Windows update reboot the PC. Finally, try to install the Corsair driver again.

Just to make sure I am following your instructions correctly, this is what it looked like after I disabled the other .NET instance and enabled only the 4.5 version as directed:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/options.png

After applying these settings and restarting my computer, I proceeded to try the 2.0.7 installation two more times.. both times it froze and became unresponsive at this step as before:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/image.jpeg

Sorry for the late response. I have been really busy the last couple of days. Yep, you did it right. Did you reboot your PC before proceeding to try to install the Corsair software/driver? I don't understand what the heck could be causing it to do that. Did you try contacting Corsair directly about the problem? If so what did they say? I have one more suggestion that you could try. I am hoping it will help.

Right click on the start button and go to search. Type in Command Prompt. Right click on it and choose run as administrator. Once the black box opens type in SFC /Scannow. Let it run. This will check to see if there are any corrupt files with your Windows 8 installation. It will then try to correct them. If it finds problems and cannot correct them please let me know.

Remove the Corsair headset USB stick from your PC.

Make sure there is nothing pertaining to the Corsair headset shown under add/remove programs. If there is please uninstall it.

Go into the device manager on your PC and click on Sound, Video and Game Controllers. If you see anything from Corsair listed there right click it and select uninstall. If it gives you the option to check the box to remove all drivers for the device please do so.

Move your mouse to the top right corner of Window 8 so the charms thing pops up. Click on settings. Then, at the very bottom click change PC settings. Next, click on PC and devices. Then, click on Devices. Once again remove any instances for Corsair if there are any.

Go to C: Users> YOUR NAME Folder>App Data>Local>Temp and delete everything in that folder.

Also, do the same for C: Windows> Temp

Check under C: Program Files (x86) and remove the Corsair folder and contents if present.

After the above reboot your PC. If you have any antivirus software or firewall running please temporarily disable it.

Finally, try installing the Corsair headset drivers/software again.

I hope this helps ya. If not please let me know.

Thank you for your continued assistance with this matter, I really appreciate it. (TLDR Version: Didn't work)

Long version:

okay.. I did reboot my PC before proceeding to try to install it. I have not contacted corsair directly, I thought they monitored these threads and helped people resolve their issues on the boards? That's why I originally posted..

So, I took care to follow all your instructions precisely, and the only problem I encountered was not being able to delete a folder in C:\Windows\Temp called "Low" Which appears to contain a Skype Click-to-Call file that I can't delete no matter how many processes I close through task manager because it is "in use".

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/SFCSCAN.png

The scan went well, no problems were detected..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/ADDREMPROG.png

No Corsair software appeared on the Add/Remove Programs List

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/DEVMAN.png

No Corsair peripherals appeared on the device manager under Sound, Video and Game controllers or Audio Inputs and Outputs

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/PCANDDEV.png

No luck at PC and Devices, the only corsair product there is my SSD

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/TEMPFILES.png

User temp files cleared out successfully

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/windir.png

C:\Windows\Temp\Low was the only thing I was not able to delete, some kind of skype click to call file..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/X86CORSAIR.png

I had deleted this prior to my last attempt, but it was here again after the attempted installation.. so I went ahead and removed it again..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/RESTART.png

Restarted the pc..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/avkill.png

Killed the AV..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/driverredl.png

Re-downloaded the newest drivers from Corsair's website, just to make sure..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h261/spoofy062/public/image.jpeg

same result.. froze, had to restart.. I have a video of it being frozen on my phone but I'm too lazy to put that up since it probably wont be of any help anyway..

Dang I really thought that would help ya. I'm sorry that it didn't. I'm not sure if Corsair monitors these message boards or not. However, I think I seen a post that the help on the message boards is from volunteers but don't quote me. At this point I would try contacting Corsair via phone,email, etc. Hopefully they will be familiar with the situation and there will be an easy fix for ya. Normally when this type of thing happens it is caused by antivirus suite preventing it from installing until the proper permission are granted. This is why I had you temporarily try to disable it. I will check around and see if I can find any information on the issue. In the meantime I would see if you can get a response from Corsair about the issue. Sorry I couldn't be of better help to ya. I hope you get the problem resolved soon.

Yeah that could work. Sometimes disabling a AV suite is not enough. You might have to uninstall it all together to get some things to install. If it installs after that just download the Kaspersky Pure installer from their website and reinstall it with your key and you will be back to normal. Also, are you getting any errors in event viewer pertaining to the installation of the Corsair drivers/software? You can check this by going into the control panel and clicking on Administrative Tools. Then, click on Event Viewer. Once your in the event viewer click on Custom Views. Then, click on Administrative Events. It will show a list of errors and warnings. Click on Level so it will sort them and show the errors first. Go through the errors and see if there is any pertaining to installing the Corsair drivers/software. If there are please post the error and error info here. It will help us determine whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update the thread:

I uninstalled the AV and tried... failed..

Then I reformatted the entire drive, did a fresh install of windows 8 before installing the AV... still nothing..

Updated to windows 8.1 and did all windows updates, still didnt install AV, tried it... and nada.... honestly, worst purchase I've ever made...

Turn off SmartScreen and see if that helps

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Action Center\Change Windows SmartScreen settings (left sidebar)

Not quite sure if the status of the installer is correct, but if its stuck on "Installing Drivers" there might be an issue with Windows verifying the digital signature.

Read this to disable the driver signature check when booting into Windows, then try the install again.

http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1395980&stc=1&d=1396118190

Disabled smart screen, disabled driver signature check, still doing the same thing

Also RMA'd the headset and got a 2100, still doing the same thing..

Warning 5/2/2014 4:17:25 PM DeviceSetupManager 201 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:17:25 PM DeviceSetupManager 202 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:17:25 PM DeviceSetupManager 200 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:17:25 PM Kernel-PnP 219 (212)

Critical 5/2/2014 4:17:21 PM Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Error 5/2/2014 4:17:24 PM EventLog 6008 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:28 PM DeviceSetupManager 201 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:28 PM DeviceSetupManager 202 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:28 PM DeviceSetupManager 201 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:28 PM DeviceSetupManager 202 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:27 PM DeviceSetupManager 200 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:27 PM DeviceSetupManager 202 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:27 PM DeviceSetupManager 200 None

Warning 5/2/2014 4:16:27 PM DeviceSetupManager 202 None

These are the events that occurred right now when I attempted it again. When it froze and I restarted the PC, my mouse (Razer Mamba) did not initialize so I restarted it once more and it loaded normally.

Here are the details:

Log Name:      Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager/Admin
Source:        Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager
Date:          5/2/2014 4:17:25 PM
Event ID:      201
Task Category: None
Level:         Warning
Keywords:      
User:          SYSTEM
Computer:      MARTINEZ-PC
Description:
A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
 <System>
   <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager" Guid="{FCBB06BB-6A2A-46E3-ABAA-246CB4E508B2}" />
   <EventID>201</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:25.975779200Z" />
   <EventRecordID>590</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1032" ThreadID="2672" />
   <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager/Admin</Channel>
   <Computer>MARTINEZ-PC</Computer>
   <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Event ID:      202
Keywords:      
Description:
The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet.
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DeviceSetupManager" Guid="{FCBB06BB-6A2A-46E3-ABAA-246CB4E508B2}" />
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>589</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>201</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>588</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1032" ThreadID="2652" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>587</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>201</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>586</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1032" ThreadID="2664" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>585</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Event ID:      200
Keywords:      
Description:
A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established.
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>200</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:25.928900500Z" />
   <EventRecordID>584</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:25.928900500Z" />
   <EventRecordID>583</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>200</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:25.913274400Z" />
   <EventRecordID>582</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>200</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>581</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>580</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>579</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Log Name:      System
Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
Event ID:      219
Task Category: (212)
Keywords:      
Description:
The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\_??_USBSTOR#Disk&Ven_&Prod_USB_DISK_Pro&Rev_PMAP#07AB020886F852C6&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}.
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9C205A39-1250-487D-ABD7-E831C6290539}" />
   <EventID>219</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>212</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:25.882022400Z" />
   <EventRecordID>2616</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="484" />
   <Channel>System</Channel>
 </System>
 <EventData>
   <Data Name="DriverNameLength">121</Data>
   <Data Name="DriverName">SWD\WPDBUSENUM\_??_USBSTOR#Disk&Ven_&Prod_USB_DISK_Pro&Rev_PMAP#07AB020886F852C6&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}</Data>
   <Data Name="Status">3221226341</Data>
   <Data Name="FailureNameLength">14</Data>
   <Data Name="FailureName">\Driver\WudfRd</Data>
   <Data Name="Version">0</Data>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date:          5/2/2014 4:17:21 PM
Event ID:      41
Task Category: (63)
Level:         Critical
Keywords:      (2)
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
   <EventID>41</EventID>
   <Version>3</Version>
   <Level>1</Level>
   <Task>63</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:21.313630300Z" />
   <EventRecordID>2597</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
   <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
   <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
   <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
   <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
   <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
   <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
   <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
   <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Source:        EventLog
Date:          5/2/2014 4:17:24 PM
Event ID:      6008
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Description:
The previous system shutdown at 4:16:26 PM on ‎5/‎2/‎2014 was unexpected.
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <Provider Name="EventLog" />
   <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
   <Level>2</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:17:24.000000000Z" />
   <EventRecordID>2590</EventRecordID>
   <Security />
 </System>
 <EventData>
   <Data>4:16:26 PM</Data>
   <Data>‎5/‎2/‎2014</Data>
   <Data>
   </Data>
   <Data>
   </Data>
   <Data>5</Data>
   <Data>
   </Data>
   <Data>
   </Data>
   <Binary>DE07050005000200100010001A00A202DE07050005000200170010001A00A2023C0000003C000000010000003C00000000000000B00400000100000000000000</Binary>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Date:          5/2/2014 4:16:28 PM
Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>201</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:16:28.018630700Z" />
   <EventRecordID>571</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1072" ThreadID="2856" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>570</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1072" ThreadID="2856" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>201</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>569</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1072" ThreadID="2860" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>568</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Date:          5/2/2014 4:16:27 PM
Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>200</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-05-02T23:16:27.987378700Z" />
   <EventRecordID>567</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>566</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>200</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>565</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1072" ThreadID="2844" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Keywords:      
Description:
Event Xml:
 <System>
   <EventID>202</EventID>
   <Version>0</Version>
   <Level>3</Level>
   <Task>0</Task>
   <Opcode>0</Opcode>
   <EventRecordID>564</EventRecordID>
   <Correlation />
   <Execution ProcessID="1072" ThreadID="2844" />
 </System>
 <EventData>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Device Manager shows it as normal (No error icon, etc). It might be some kind of privileges error or similar when the installer is trying to do something.

You can create a new temporary admin account and try installing it.

or

I've uploaded the drivers and software for the headset. As far as i'm aware, it shouldn't need any registry entries for it to work.

Download the .zip extract it and either use Device Manager (Browse from Computer) or right click > install on "corsveng2k.inf" found in "Corsair Headset Software\Driver\Package" to install the driver. To open the software just click the .exe in the main folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk0auhyad64tfvw/Corsair%20Headset%20Software.zip

Archived