Corsair Community

Need help/speed up process with my ticket #868336 - advance RMA request

Manov

Hello,

I need someone to speed up ticket #868336, which is followup to #864644

TLDR:

My H115i is malfunctioning, wrote a ticket about the issue and asked for express/advance RMA, RMA approved as standard, replied to ticket again asking for advance RMA, the reply came 5 days later and again deflected my advance RMA request as the reply was about how my AIO is out of stock and if I am fine with a replacement.

5 days have passes since I replied that I am fine with the replacement and again asked for express/advance RMA but so far no answer.

I decided to write here on the forums as I really hope to get my replacement shipped to me this week so maybe I will have it delivered by the end of this week.

Any help appriciated.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Manov,

I've went through your tickets and found out where the problem was with your ARMA. As for the agent not replying back to you I want to apologize for that. I've replied on your ticket and we will get your replacement sent out as soon as we have your information added on the ticket. You should see it when you login to support.corsair.com and "manage my tickets". Again I want to apologize about the delay and we will do our best to get your replacement out as soon as we can.

Best,

Wootaru

Thank you very much. I did complete the purchase. I will be very grateful if you could make sure the replacement will be shipped to me ASAP, also would be great if there is a possibility to ship the replacement with some faster than usual delivery service.

Archived