Corsair Community

H100i v2 100°C & Overload in anytime

liennguyen

I bought H100i brandnew from Amazon 2 years ago, it working perfect until 2 week ago.

Fan and Pump running within max level - very noise and temp always 100°C althought just started on windows in 10 seconds.

I using Temp Meter to view my Processor Temp, but all is Normally, temp under 60°C.

h100i.jpg

I tried change to Quiet/Performance/Balance mode, unistall and re-install Corsair LINK 4, tried to clean, plug-out and plug-in all connection of my cooler but it's still overload and very noise.

Please advise me how to fix it.

Thanks

Something is wrong there, but it is a safe bet your coolant temp is not 100.0C, particularly with core temps in the 50s. It may be as simple as a faulty temp sensor in the pump, but the fans and pump base their behavior on that value. That is not something you can fix on your own and as suggested above, contact Corsair to set up a replacement.

In the interim, you may want to move the fans to the motherboard for control. They don’t actually need to be any where close to 2000 rpm. You might be able to change the control “group” to something else like CPU temp, but I think the GTX is coolant temperature only.

Archived