Corsair Community

M65 rgb sniper button broken

Simoen

Hi guys,

have anyone else had this problem that your sniper button brakes up and goes inside the mouse? I personally love this mouse but now I have to deal with annoying warrantystuff because of that. I was playing and noticed that the button didnt click anymore and it was inside the mouse. Okey I get my asian wnb razer mouse from the shelf and start warranty-walkthrough. I start making a rma at corsairs site where after I have a done a huge load of work they say that I must offer it to the shop I purchaced it?! Okey I do that and it takes forever and they need every single small printed serial number and ****. After that they have to check the details from Corsair. Okey after like 3 days I send it to the Sweden through finnish Posti. Then they told me that they've ordered a new mice and they send it as fast as they can. Then they send me a automatic email where they tell me how Im going to receive my money back and nothing handwritten? The orderstatus for that mice is "cancelled".

Corsair PLEASE MAKE YOUR RMA EASIER BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO HAS TO SEND THE ITEMS TO THE WARRANTY ARE PRETTY ANNOYED ALREADY. :mad:

This is example how it works in DELL: "Hello my monitor broke, this is the serial number" "We will send a courier to give you a new monitor and another courier to take the broken one back". 2 days later its done.

EDIT: this post is written with anger because of my Japanese wnb Razer mouse is pure...

Archived