Corsair Community

H50 has a very loud rattle sound

Itsjustme

I've had my h50 less than a month. This past week it started to make a very loud rattle sound like bb's rolling around. It is connected to a dedicated powersource on my mobo as instructed by the corsair install video. It's so loud I can't sleep in my room for the noise.

@Wired

What if Itsjustme needs to seed torrents.. or fold? ;)

Move it in a different room then. Sleep trumps all :)

How do I Rma? I leave my pc on 24-7 , running a game server. I filled out the RMA form, but haven't heard from anyone. How long will it take?
24-48 hours, but given the holiday weekends, who knows.

I have no idea no one has instructed me otherwise? I'm not going to go 3 to 5 days without my computer when I can just return the cooler to bestbuy and get a new one in one day.

I will Gladly let cosair mail me a new one and then ship back the defective one but I refuse to be inconvenienced any further

Nevermind I took it back to bestbuy and exchanged it hassle free. I suggest anyone buying one, to go there and buy it, because currently its $10 cheaper than newegg and amazon, not to mention if you buy it now returns are extended until Jan 31, so you would have a month to see if the rattle starts and return it

Thanks anyways, the new cooler is quiet so far, guess we will see in 2 to 3 weeks

Archived