Corsair Community

M95 won't change profiles

Lunica

I just bought the Vengeance M95, I've set it up as I should and when I have it in software mode with profile select programmed to a button the OSD says that it is changing but my game does not react; I thought it might be due to the game not being compatible with the mode so I set it to Hardware Playback and saved the profiles to the mouse. Now the profile select causes the LED's to go up to the fourth and just freezes, I only have three profiles saved. Also even with the LED's showing the fourth profile selected it uses the programmed buttons from the second profile. If I change another profile to the second LED and again save, it still plays from the previous profile. I've read what came with the software and have spent a bit looking and still cannot find a solution.

I installed the firmware first then the software, all while the mouse was in a 2.0 USB

EDIT: I've managed to get it to continue to cycle through the profiles with Hardware Playback; it stopped freezing at 4 and instead freezes at 5, though for reason when it's at 5 if I press button 10 then the 6th LED will light up and I can cycle through back up the 5 again, no matter what profile it is set at

You need to assign 2 buttons for the Profile Up/Profile Down function if you are going to use the multiple profiles in hardware playback mode.

By default, the button should be assigned to 10 (Profile Up) and 11 (Profile Down).

Are you still experiencing problems with the mouse?

Okay that helps a bit. I had to make empty profiles with the buttons I wanted set to Profile Up and Profile Down for profiles 4-6 or when I used profile up and got to 4 it wouldn't let me change the profile. Shouldn't be to much of a problem once I figure out what programs I want to use to fill those spots. Sorta of depressing that I can't just use one button as profile select and two buttons for DPI up and down. I was wanting to set button 4 for profile select and keep 5 and 6 as dpi up and down, oh well at least now it works. Thank you.

Archived