Corsair Community

Hey all, This one is really more of a request for Corsair.

Are the hardcore Corsair fanboys among us ever going to be able to buy things like drink coasters and accessory boxes? I have had to make my own and on the surface they are OK but the quality is nothing like what Corsair might be able to produce (in fact the coaster has been very well used and the green of the box is starting to come through inside)

If anyone has any other suggestions then perhaps we can get someone from corsair to put this forward as a suggestion? Or am I the only geek in the village?

1hQZx7C.jpg

Cheers boys and girls!

If anyone has any other suggestions then perhaps we can get someone from corsair to put this forward as a suggestion? Or am I the only geek in the village?

Cheers boys and girls!

Great stuff! And you are not the only geek in the village; far from it. I would, personally, dig some of this stuff too. Razer has really cool stickers that you get with their stuff. A large Corsair sticker with silver accents would reflect the RGB goodness quite nicely. There's some stuff here (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/gear) but not the things you are talking about. And it seems geared more for the cooler millennial crowd than old geezer geeks such as myself.

My wife does embroidery ... I could probably get her to do a Corsair logo on polos and stuff ... but that might get me a cease-and-desist letter.

Hey chaps, here is another one for you. You see sites like Clackeys making very nice custom key caps and I know you can buy sets from corsair but what about special individual printed caps to give a little more individuality to our keyboards. Here is one I attempted myself and again it has that DIY feel to it rather than something that is professionally finished and since it is just a stencil I'm sure the surrounding paint will wear off quite quickly. I call it the reload key

yWAdvan.png

Hey chaps, here is another one for you. You see sites like Clackeys making very nice custom key caps and I know you can buy sets from corsair but what about special individual printed caps to give a little more individuality to our keyboards. Here is one I attempted myself and again it has that DIY feel to it rather than something that is professionally finished and since it is just a stencil I'm sure the surrounding paint will wear off quite quickly. I call it the reload key

yWAdvan.png

Reload key!!! thats the future right there!,,, hand grenade

... flashbang.... run.. I LIKE!!!

Reload key!!! thats the future right there!,,, hand grenade

... flashbang.... run.. I LIKE!!!

Oh dear, you have just filled my weekend, I hadn't even thought about doing that but that is perfect! Corsair, get on this and I will definitely be buying a set immediately!

Ya know, a "Corsair RGB" case badge (along the lines of the "Powered By Corsair" PSU case badge would be cool. Perhaps have the Corsair Logo in reflective silver and "RGB" in rainbow colors.

Yes that is one thing I have noticed that seems to be unique to Corsair; they don't include a logo sticker or anything with the peripherals. I would love to see a corsair badge or sticker logo! Or perhaps a tiny corsair sails logo made with metal - similar to the badge that you get some MSI motherboards!

• Corsair Employee

A new badge is doable. Custom keycaps would be tough to do and will likely still have to be something you commission through an artisan keycap creator.

As far as the other stuff... all good suggestions, so maybe? I'll start some conversations to see if we can expand our swag beyond just what we make/giveaway at events and tradeshows. :)

A new badge is doable. Custom keycaps would be tough to do and will likely still have to be something you commission through an artisan keycap creator.

As far as the other stuff... all good suggestions, so maybe? I'll start some conversations to see if we can expand our swag beyond just what we make/giveaway at events and tradeshows. :)

Oh wow that would be fantastic!

With regards to the key caps, would a standard set of keys be possible? Perhaps with some pictures like a grenade, flash bang, hand gun, melee etc to replace keys that are used in FPS games? I would think there would be some fairly standard keys that could be printed for this purpose and sold as a set perhaps - I'm sure its not a simple as that though but it would be great!

Perhaps something like this but with a few more icons on the keys. I had thought it would be a good idea to include small letters too but then your would be limited to using those keys for the key caps and obviously not everyone uses the 'g' key for their grenades so it might be best to make them universal.

QwHW3Xi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
With you mate it will need to be RGB :)

My soundcard has RGB led :D

hahaha!!! RGB = FPS right?....

The Creative blasterX AE5?.. NOM!!!!! love the look of that card.. but don't want to run its software lol and my refusal to go back in time and have a Molex connector in my machine lol

Archived