Corsair Community

570X Glass Panel Replacement

Marcus_Hallevy

Soo... for my 570X i was a bit careless and accidentally tapped a corner onto the floor and it crumbled in my hands. so i am wondering how and where do i get a replacement Panel in Singapore. I was told to contact corsair support but the login authentication keeps telling me there is an unknown error with the Support ticket System

• Corsair Employee
Soo... for my 570X i was a bit careless and accidentally tapped a corner onto the floor and it crumbled in my hands. so i am wondering how and where do i get a replacement Panel in Singapore. I was told to contact corsair support but the login authentication keeps telling me there is an unknown error with the Support ticket System

That's unfortunate...our warranty unfortunately doesn't cover accidental damage but here's the link:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Crystal-570X-Side-Tempered-Glass-Panel/p/CC-8900036

(Assuming you meant the side panel.)

Your account error is most likely password related, you should call our support department and have it resolved.

That's unfortunate...our warranty unfortunately doesn't cover accidental damage but here's the link:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Crystal-570X-Side-Tempered-Glass-Panel/p/CC-8900036

(Assuming you meant the side panel.)

Your account error is most likely password related, you should call our support department and have it resolved.

It does not allow for delivery to singapore all it shows me for delivery option is to the US. And as a international customer calling Corsair support is not an option for me

• 2 weeks later...
great to cover even some of my upcoming cable management...

I tried... then a tried again... then i pulled it all out and started again. then i gave up.. then the answer came to me.. who wouldn't want the whole panel to be RGB'd anyways? lol....

Archived