Corsair Community

RGB Control Not Functioning On 460X

androofoo

Hey everyone. I have the Corsair 460X RGB case with 3 SP120 LED fans and the lights seem to have a mind on it's own. I can't get it to stay fixed lighting on one solid color.

The setup: I have the 3 fan pins connected to the controller, which then routes to the internal case remote (on backside of case) and then it looks like it wires to the top controller outside the case.

Issue: There are 3 buttons to control light, speed and mode, but when I press any of those buttons it doesn't seem to function as the button says it is programmed to do. I can not get it to stay lit on one color. It just flashes in and out (breathing/pulsing mode) and the colors rotate.

I can get it to change mode so the speed of the breathing changes, but I can't get it to stay fixed one color.

Anyone else experience this?

Also, I can't get Corsair Link to detect the lights so I can control from the program.

Link won't be able to control them without a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. The RGB Fan Controller would be connected to the LNP or CoPro.

Outside of that, it sounds like either your fan hub or the controller is flaky. It sounds like they are semi-stuck in "demo" mode.

Link won't be able to control them without a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. The RGB Fan Controller would be connected to the LNP or CoPro.

Outside of that, it sounds like either your fan hub or the controller is flaky. It sounds like they are semi-stuck in "demo" mode.

How would I get it out of demo mode?

Archived